Arizona Cardinals in New Uniforms Tonight

TruColor

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those all-white uniforms are growing on me too...but that could be the 25 pounds I've packed on this year. :rolleyes:

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

PANTONE and slats: Thanks for confirmation on the Cowboys uni. I never realized they had yet another inconsistency.

As for my take on the Cardinals (figured I ought to contribute to the actual topic at hand): I think they look good in action. I agree that a red facemask might look better, and the striping bothers me just a bit, but overall it's a good look. I'm anxious to see the other combos in action. Personally I think I'll like the white-red better, but who knows.

i like the jerseys on well fit players like the DBs and WRs, but think they dont look so great on the linemen or warner.

that is like the bengals, the linemen wear all these different cuts so the stripes and everything are messed up while the recievers and running backs look fine. I like these uniforms but that gray facemask is gonna bother me until they change it.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Hate to say I told you so...

but I told you so.

Everyone hated these things, thought they looked exaclty like the falcons, and I was one of the only people that disagreed. I can't find the thread but I think some people questioned my design ablity because of it.

So all I have to say is..

Na...Na...Na! :P

The white on whites look real good but I still don't think the red on red will score as high.

I saw an action shot of Larry Fitz in the red on red in SI Kids magazine (don't ask) and it didn't bring me to vomit, but it was very close.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I sorry, but those things look like they were designed by a nine year old! I thought they looked bad when they had their "fashion show" to unviel them, but they looked really stupid in a game. On one side you had these great looking Cowboy uniforms, and on the other...well, crap.

The Cowboys' uniforms look like the uniforms a nine-year-old plays in in his local pee wee league with the white number and white outline, the fact that the numbers are almost the only white element of the uniform, and all the mismatched colors and such.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Positively hideous. The helmet looks great the rest is pure garbage. They look like an Arena League team. I much prefer the old red jerseys/white pants look. Someone needs to get a grip and start fixing these "new looks." I have to think who ever designed these things is laughing their behind off as they head to the bank to cash the check for the money they stole from Bill Bidwell. Add Arizona to the Atlanta/Buffalo/Cincy "how ugly can we make our uniforms and get away with it?" teams. God those are awful. Well at least now the Cardinals know that no matter how bad it gets they will never be worse than their uniforms. I guess that's something.

BB52Big.jpg

The Cowboys' uniforms look like the uniforms a nine-year-old plays in in his local pee wee league with the white number and white outline, the fact that the numbers are almost the only white element of the uniform, and all the mismatched colors and such.

Yeah right... Those Cardinal uniforms look MUCH better than the Cowboys road uniforms. And the Cleveland Browns are going to win the Super Bowl too.

BB52Big.jpg

Yeah right... Those Cardinal uniforms look MUCH better than the Cowboys road uniforms. And the Cleveland Browns are going to win the Super Bowl too.

At least their colors match. Something the Cowboys haven't been able to say since the 1970s.

Archived