Arizona Cardinals in New Uniforms Tonight

TruColor

I'm pleasantly surprised watching these on the field.

I'm still dreading the red-on-red monochromes. Lots of teams do the white/white and it looks fine, but all-dark colors rarely, if ever, work. I'm hoping the Cards at least test out the red-red set so it can be evaluated on the field. I may be pleasantly surprised a 2nd time, but I don't think I will be.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sorry, but those things look like they were designed by a nine year old! I thought they looked bad when they had their "fashion show" to unviel them, but they looked really stupid in a game. On one side you had these great looking Cowboy uniforms, and on the other...well, crap.

Calling the Cowboys' uniforms "great", when they are the most ineptly mis-matched colored uniforms in the history of sports is a stretch.

And no - the Cowboys' road uniforms do NOT match. The helmet is a completely different color than the road pants and trim on the jerseys. And it's not a matter of not matching up colors correctly. They are deliberately mismatched - two different Pantone Metallics.

listen the overall design i think is great i don't know about best in the league.i'm just a combo guy and i hold out hope for a little tradition when it comes uniform combos. yes i'm beating the dead red monochrome horse to death i know.

anybody notice that on some players their chinstrap comes up and almost completely cuts off the birds beak in the logo. i can't think of any other team where this happens. they might have to move the helmet decal back or something because it looks ridiculous on some of these guys . at least trim back the end of the strap...do something but they can't leave it like that. look at the first picture of larry fitz in the first post

The guys on the ASFN board were discussing this last week. They need clear straps or something.

Looking around, it's only on the Revolution helmets.

AZCardinals_20050813_05.jpg

Is it just me or does the Cowboy on the left look like he has a much larger star on his sleeve than the Cowboy on the right?

The one on the right is even closer. Do they adjust the size of the star for different positions, since it might get scrunched up on today's almost sleeveless linemen?

Is it just me or does the Cowboy on the left look like he has a much larger star on his sleeve than the Cowboy on the right?

The one on the right is even closer. Do they adjust the size of the star for different positions, since it might get scrunched up on today's almost sleeveless linemen?

Yes, they adjust the size of the logo depending on the cut of the sleeve. Here's the official graphics (again) that shows how big they are supposed to be:

DallasCowboys_2002-9999_UNI_SOL.jpg

"Is it just me or does the Cowboy on the left look like he has a much larger star on his sleeve than the Cowboy on the right?

The one on the right is even closer. Do they adjust the size of the star for different positions, since it might get scrunched up on today's almost sleeveless linemen?"

It's not your imagination. The star is big on Vinny's sleeve, and small on the lineman's. The league needs to put a stop to this. Bring back real sleeves!

235-237-51492352.jpg

Archived