Arizona Cardinals in New Uniforms Tonight

TruColor

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall I like it, but some of those pics of the sides of the players look weird because the stripe coming off the jersey doesn't match up to the stripe on the pants. I don't know if it is supposed to, or if other teams have this same problem, it is just something I noticed. btw, thanks for the pics pantone

AM.gif

pantone i have to say the white on white looks sharp. for me personaly i'm still holding out hope that they use these early in the season when it is real hot then go to the red/white home and white/red road but we know that's probably not going to to happen if it is up to m.bidwill .whom i am told makes all uniform decisions for the team which is sad but does explain to me why they could be wearing the all red as a main uniform.

anybody notice that on some players their chinstrap comes up and almost completely cuts off the birds beak in the logo. i can't think of any other team where this happens. they might have to move the helmet decal back or something because it looks ridiculous on some of these guys . at least trim back the end of the strap...do something but they can't leave it like that. look at the first picture of larry fitz in the first post

Overall I like it, but some of those pics of the sides of the players look weird because the stripe coming off the jersey doesn't match up to the stripe on the pants. I don't know if it is supposed to, or if other teams have this same problem, it is just something I noticed. btw, thanks for the pics pantone

The jersey stripes ARE supposed to line up with the pant stripes, but like all of these things, they never stay that way. As soon as a guy turns his body one way or another, the shirt shifts and they get out-of-line.

I have been staring at these uniforms for four months now, and I'm really starting to like them. I don't think Falcons when I see the whole package together now.

And I LOVE the new logo!

(still hate the facemasks...what else is new?)

anybody notice that on some players their chinstrap comes up and almost completely cuts off the birds beak in the logo. i can't think of any other team where this happens. they might have to move the helmet decal back or something because it looks ridiculous on some of these guys . at least trim back the end of the strap...do something but they can't leave it like that. look at the first picture of larry fitz in the first post

The guys on the ASFN board were discussing this last week. They need clear straps or something.

Not bad... not bad at all... even the facemask doesn't look too terrible with those unis.

Gray facemasks should have NOTHING to do with the new Cards set. They ruin the entire uniform IMO. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

well we know how i feel on this one. i submitted all the info from all the polls i took on various uni websites. black facemask won with red a close second. people also voted for a white sock with the red pants something similar to what they had before but instead of red and blue stripes throw black in place of blue. and i believe they voted for red/white white /red for uni combos. guess what i never heard back from them on anything and i don't expect to . i also don't expect any of this to change. m.bidwill loves the grey facemask. pantone has tried before as well.

Overall I like it, but some of those pics of the sides of the players look weird because the stripe coming off the jersey doesn't match up to the stripe on the pants.  I don't know if it is supposed to, or if other teams have this same problem, it is just something I noticed.  btw, thanks for the pics pantone

The jersey stripes ARE supposed to line up with the pant stripes, but like all of these things, they never stay that way. As soon as a guy turns his body one way or another, the shirt shifts and they get out-of-line.

I have been staring at these uniforms for four months now, and I'm really starting to like them. I don't think Falcons when I see the whole package together now.

And I LOVE the new logo!

(still hate the facemasks...what else is new?)

Staring at them for four months? Man, that's a long time to do anything, even if it's something you like to do. Maybe you should take a break and go out and get some fresh air or a cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts. It couldn't hurt.

the helmets seem to be an off white to me when i saw highlights of the game on ESPN....weird

White helmets often appear off-white when combined with white jerseys. Just a difference in material and light reflection.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived