Giants wear their new away unis for the first time

SoxSteeler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The red/white/red/white/red sleeve striping really looks wrong when the pants go red/grey/blue/grey/red. They need to match them up a little better, then it'd look great.

liverpool-1.png

Just go back to this...

04_0116_jha.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I would like to apologize to all the Giants fans and the entire Giants organization. When they first announced they would be wearing these uniforms on the road, I thought they would be horrible. Now that I see the players out there on the field wearing them, they seemingly don't look as bad as I thought they would. Though I still prefer the jerseys they had from 2000-04, the jerseys they're wearing on the road now are OK. You have to give the players a chance to wear new uniforms in an actual game before casting a new design off.

Well that's not what I meant...but that was a better Giants team back then, so I'm sure NYG fans wouldn't mind.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

They look fine to me. Cant believe people trash these and yet embrace crap like the Falcons and Broncos.

Here's the thing pal. The Giants uniforms look like they were put together at a thrift store. On the other hand, with teams like the Broncos and Falcons, you can actually tell they put some time into creating a unique and sleek identity the fans would enjoy while in the meantime keeping a PROFESSIONAL look.

6uXNWAo.png

better shot with the pants stripes.

0AF2F8B97A9142B38DCB6CFBE9A804DB.jpg

Looks like a Phoenix Coyotes jersey cross-over for football.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Intimidator85

I would like to apologize to all the Giants fans and the entire Giants organization. When they first announced they would be wearing these uniforms on the road, I thought they would be horrible. Now that I see the players out there on the field wearing them, they seemingly don't look as bad as I thought they would. Though I still prefer the jerseys they had from 2000-04, the jerseys they're wearing on the road now are OK. You have to give the players a chance to wear new uniforms in an actual game before casting a new design off.

As a Giants fan, I thought these would look terrible when I first laid eyes on the uniforms. But they had a nice vintage look to them and thats what New York Giants Football is all about- THROWBACK FOOTBALL. Im not talking about just the uniform when I say throwback, because its more than that. Its the mentality. The hard-ass coach, the predominantly conservitive run first type offense and hard hitting no-nonsense defense, the no show-boating style that mad football GREAT and what it was truly meant to me. Back in the 50's when the Giants were the Patriots of today, the uniforms didnt need to be flashy and fancy and detailed. Im proud of our "throwback" style and I cant wait for this season.

giants.png200822112725.png

big blue wrecking crew

die hard since '88

ok two different pairs of gray pants, a home uniform with only blue and white, and a road uniform with only red and white with no blue. These may be the most mismatched home/road uniforms in sports. even worse than the ottawa senators. I hate them.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived