NHL stadiums damaged?

youcan'tseeme

Does anyone know is any of the NHL's stadiums were damaged/destroyed in the hurricane? I know that Carolina, Tampa, Miami, Atlanta and maybe Dallas are the only ones that really could have damaged but does anyone know?

Aside from the odd locations you chose, I think we would've heard something about an arena being destroyed

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Well, I work next to the Office Depot Center and it is still standing...except for some of the trees in the area. We were a lot luckier here than they were on the gulf coast.

Ah, Sawgrass Mills eh? Awesome place.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Does anyone know is any of the NHL's stadiums were damaged/destroyed in the hurricane? I know that Carolina, Tampa, Miami, Atlanta and maybe Dallas are the only ones that really could have damaged but does anyone know?

Here's a map for ya:

Untitled-1copy.png

And, no, like Juddley said, Miam was not badly damaged when Kat was a Cat 1. And btw, theyre called arenas, and no, they dont know what a hockey puck is in new orleans.

teamsnew2.png

Ah, Sawgrass Mills eh? Awesome place.

Not so much anymore. It's okay but a bit run-down and in need of renovations. I don't think it's what it used to be that's for sure. How long ago did you shop there?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The only hockey team that is unure about this season is the ECHL Mississippi Sea Wolves, who play in Biloxi Mississippi. At the begining of last season, ECHL Pensacola Ice Pilots were unsure of playing because of Hurricane Ivan.

Signature intentionally left blank

Ah, Sawgrass Mills eh?  Awesome place.

Not so much anymore. It's okay but a bit run-down and in need of renovations. I don't think it's what it used to be that's for sure. How long ago did you shop there?

They are building a new wing onto the mall with some upscale shops in hopes of bringing more people into the area. As for now, it is a great place to park for free and catch a Panthers game. I actually work right across the street from the Sawgrass Ford in the industrial park. I have a great view of the Doppler Radar from my office and the gun range makes it sound like Jiffy Pop is being prepared almost constantly.

Archived