chicago wnba on 9/20

goforbroke

Isn't Lynx both singular and plural?

Correct. Much like "deer," the singular and plural forms are the same word.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The name sucks, the colors suck, it's Denver East, and they put one of the ugliest buildings in the city in the logo (the Smurfit Stone Bldg, the "cut-out diamond" one). Yicch.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I think the name is stupid, but I like the colors...sky blue, sun yellow, and cloud white?

However, that's a nice design, it's got a cool retro feel.

The league will fold in 2-3 years and when we look back on the WNBA in 25 years we'll say, that Chicago team had a cool logo. That is if we remember that Chicago even had a WNBA team.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

There's still a WNBA???  I hadn't noticed.  :P

Chicago didn't have a team because the owners of the Bulls didn't want one.  The team is owned by an independent group and will play on the campus of UIC, not in the United Center. 

WNBA teams don't lose money, they hemorrhage it.  And we know how Jerry and Co. loves to hold on to the cash.

That's why they aren't Bulls colors...

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Just recoloring it in Bulls Colors and yes it took me 30 seconds, it looks better in Bulls Colors

no it doesn't

lame. Most teams take roughly the same colors as their NBA counterparts. Is the Chicago team trying to attract taht all-important Denver base?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived