New NHL/Reebok practice jerseys

Puckguy14

Today was the season premiere of the San Jose Sharks magazine show, Shark Byte. They unveiled a new logo which I don't like, but I'll save that for later. Anyways, on the ice time segment where host Drew Remenda was showing examples of new rules, Sharks Defenseman (or Defenceman for the Canadians :flagcanada: ) Kyle McLaren was showing off a tighter practice jersey with white gussets in a hurricane style. The crest is smaller, the Reebok logo is where the Captain's A or C would go, as well as on the back of the neck (this we've seen on game jerseys) BUT... the NHL logo is in front on the V-neck collar. HOWEVER, after looking at it, its the OLD NHL logo in silver in front. My guess is that they were going with these last year. Here's a couple of screenshots, for you to look and discuss.

NHLpractice.jpg

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

A new logo??? I'm very interested!

As for the jerseys? Unnecesary, and very boring. They need some teal on it, if they needed a practice jersey at all.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

A new logo??? I'm very interested!

I think he meant the logo for the t.v. show

Well now I feel stupid and disapointed ^_^

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

It's a unique design. Also, There are stripes, similar to the thin ones ironically on the cut of the MLB BP jerseys that run from the neck hole to the end of the arm. If the white gussets were in teal, I'd get it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I don't know if this has been discussed before (don't think so...) but with NHL training camp starting up, we're starting to see some of the Reebok influence hitting the ice.

This link here will take you to a photo gallery from the Red Wings' prospects tournament from last week. It doesn't look like the sleek, form-fitting jerseys, but they are a new design for official practice gear. I kinda like them!

Note that the Oilers also wore the same style jersey for their rookie camp last week. I'm willing to bet this is the style for all teams.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived