Dallas Cowboys Concept

Audiodrama

I did something similar to this a while back... Cowboys Concept

I like what you've done here... Pros: Silver outline on home numbers instead of white, One shade of blue, one shade of silver... Great job... Now the cons: Blue pants on silver jerseys... i've experimented with all kinds of ways to give the clownboys blue pants but it just doesnt work for me... stripes on pants... i like the way they have theirs now... logo on pants... some teams can some teams cant... stripes on sleeve... i hate the double stripe on the roads, maybe because of the stripe on their homes... i like the way i did mine better... silver jerseys... not your fault, theyre just ugly

Beautiful, but silver socks might work better on the alt.

Great minds think alike. I'd like to see some other color to set the sock navy from the pants navy to discourage the Leotard look.

Otherwise, perfecto!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

As a 'Skins fan, I must object to your choice of teams. However, as an unabashed fan of your work, I must say you did an excellent job, even if you have to waste your time on those Cowboys... :D

Especially nice touch with the star on the pant and getting the blues to match finally.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• 1 year later...

the home and away i like, the alternate i could do with out. i really don't like silver/grey alternate jerseys. i think there current throwback/alternate would work better.

but overall solid concept. its a good update with out having to do a bunch of radical nonsense to the jersey.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived