Big Unit ejected from last night's game

yankeeman161

Now I know that the BIASED Red Sox fans must have loved seeing Randy Johnson get ejected in the second inning during last night's Yankees-Blue Jays game after the umpire, who looked like he was too big for his britches did'nt like something he did. What a miscarriage of justice this late in the season, while the Yanks look to derail the Indians for the Wild Card and challenge Boston for the East. I listened to the Sterling/Waldman commentary and it seemed that they were peedved as well as any Yankee fan. What they and I'm trying to figure out was, what did Unit do or say that was so bad?

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Now, I'm no biased Red Sox fan, but I find this to be a good omen for the Indians and the A's.

Look, I don't want to see the Yanks in the playoffs. The fans are going to be crazy, the fanboys will turn rabid and the networks will just trip all over themselves if the Yanks and Sox meet in the ALCS once again.

I want to see the Indians or the A's in so New York can finally suffer what everyone else does in October: Watching the playoffs on TV.

Now I know that the BIASED Red Sox fans must have loved seeing Randy Johnson get ejected in the second inning during last night's Yankees-Blue Jays game after the umpire, who looked like he was too big for his britches did'nt like something he did. What a miscarriage of justice this late in the season, while the Yanks look to derail the Indians for the Wild Card and challenge Boston for the East. I listened to the Sterling/Waldman commentary and it seemed that they were peedved as well as any Yankee fan. What they and I'm trying to figure out was, what did Unit do or say that was so bad?

What the hell do Red Sox fans have to do with it?

And anyways, that was complete crap on the part of the umpire. You do not just rush out and eject a player like that. Randy has been know to yell stuff over to the catcher, and whether he did and the umpire thought he was talking to him or not, I don't know, but that umpire was in the wrong from what I have seen so far.

YOU DO NOT ARGUE BALLS AND STRIKES. EVER.

The rule applies to all players, all days. RJ was miffed about two calls and let the ump know it. The second time he rightfully got the thumb.

I don't care if it's a pennant race or not. The rules apply to everyone, every time.

And that isn't so-called Red Sox "bias" either. That's the rule.

Oh, that's right, to some biased Yankees fans the rules don't apply to their team. Sucks when they find out that, yep, the rules apply to them, too. <_<

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Oh, that's right, to some biased Yankees fans the rules don't apply to their team. Sucks when they find out that, yep, the rules apply to them, too. <_<

That's why I loved it when every Yankee fan claimed that the A-Rod B-tch Slap was perfectly legal. They sounded like ignoramusses. :notworthy:

Who cares? They won the game.

Yes barely... almost blew that 8 run lead :P

I was at the game and you could CLEARLY hear RJ yell out a very loud F-Bomb right after the pitch.

Umpires usually eject when they feel they've been "shown up", if Johnson didn't continue screaming at the umpire when he yelled back to warn him to pipe down he wouldn't have been ejected.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

As an umpire, I know you have to speak up right away and stop the bitching. If you don't nip it in the bud early in the game, you might hear it all game long. If a pitcher starts complaining about calls early in the game, the complaints will continue. I've ejected a coach in the middle of the first inning because he would not stop arguing about a call.

Johnson said one of the magic words, and got tossed for it. Oh well. Life goes on.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Now I know that the BIASED Red Sox fans must have loved seeing Randy Johnson get ejected in the second inning during last night's Yankees-Blue Jays game after the umpire, who looked like he was too big for his britches did'nt like something he did...

Where was your thread complaining about David Wells getting ejected by the umpire with whom he wasn't even arguing with? Or was that ejection perfectly fine in the eyes of a BIASED Yankees fan?

IUe6Hvh.png

You forget, to him, Wells is the enemy now, so any ejection/suspension involving the Sox is OK. <_<

(BTW, the whole incident was ridiculously overblown, and shouldn't have resulted in a 5-game suspension. The only reason this happened is because a former Yankee GM was the head of discipline at the time. Thankfully, the powers that be at MLB reassigned him. Huzzah!)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Now I know that the BIASED Red Sox fans must have loved seeing Randy Johnson get ejected in the second inning during last night's Yankees-Blue Jays game after the umpire, who looked like he was too big for his britches did'nt like something he did...

Where was your thread complaining about David Wells getting ejected by the umpire with whom he wasn't even arguing with? Or was that ejection perfectly fine in the eyes of a BIASED Yankees fan?

I love in yankeemans sig how to says:

When they haven't one any since 2000. How is that still going strong?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Yankee Fans: Shut up. No one cares that you think RJ getting tossed was unfair or whatever. Whatchamajigger up there was right in the fact that they still won. Quit complaining, and quit yelling about how the Red Sox fans are loving it.

Red Sox Fans: Shut up. No one cares that you think that yankee fans hating Red Sox is stupid. By attacking him back, you guys are just as bad.

Both groups shut up, and let the NL win the World Series.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I love in yankeemans sig how to says:

When they haven't one any since 2000. How is that still going strong?

5 years without a championship? That's bad?

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Try saying that to a Yankees fan, Pat. Trust me, they all pride themselves on the fact that they are supposedly so much better.

Personally, I would rather see the Yanks miss out and watch the playoffs in October. That's right.... No Skanks in the 2005 AL Playoffs.

*Starts the Anti-Yankee Brigade (AYB for short) for those who want either the Indians or the A's to win the Wild Card*

Archived