Under Armour Commerical

lahaye7

longtime lurker, great site

anyone notice the latest house protection commerical UA has, the one with "game vs Goliath." Goliath has the green and gold unis of Oregon Ducks (alma mater of Phil Knight of Nike) Thought that was funny.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Speaking of Under Armour football uniforms -- ever notice that Maryland is (I believe) the only school to wear Under Armour football uniforms (jerseys, pants)? It should be no coincidence since the founder of Under Armour, Kevin Plank, played football for Maryland until the 1995 season. My brother was a teammate of his for four years.

Speaking of Under Armour football uniforms -- ever notice that Maryland is (I believe) the only school to wear Under Armour football uniforms (jerseys, pants)? It should be no coincidence since the founder of Under Armour, Kevin Plank, played football for Maryland until the 1995 season. My brother was a teammate of his for four years.

yeah thats pretty common knowledge now

Come now, redsfan39, you're probably the only person on this board who knew AndrewG70's brother played with Kevin Plank... :D

Wasn't Maryland supplied by Nike before that?

Yes.

IMG_6583.medium.JPG

And their basketball team was still Nike, at least last season.

010325.jpg

Yes, I know. Old picture. But they haven't changed. For good reason, too; Maryland's are some of the nicest uniforms in all of collegiate basketball.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Come now, redsfan39, you're probably the only person on this board who knew AndrewG70's brother played with Kevin Plank... :D

what?! I thought everyone knew that :D

longtime lurker, great site

anyone notice the latest house protection commerical UA has, the one with "game vs Goliath." Goliath has the green and gold unis of Oregon Ducks (alma mater of Phil Knight of Nike) Thought that was funny.

Yeah I think taht was a pure swipe at Nike and teh Oregon uniforms Phil Knight designed.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I hate Under Armour Commericals. Particularly when they are shown again and again and again. I swear, by the end of the show I was watching, I thought I was going to run out onto the streets and yell to the sky "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!"

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Archived