Cowboys throwbacls tonight

brinkeguthrie

Bad luck strikes again!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dallas led 13-0 with 5 minutes left and Washington scored 2 TDs on 'em to win 14-13....

Yes, let's blame it on the jerseys and not the Dallas DBs for their poor coverage.

That's how Joyboy fans roll......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I loved the Redskins throwbacks from a couple of years back. Best. Jerseys. Ever.

Didn't Joe Gibbs say he didn't like them? I thought I heard that somewhere...

(How could you NOT like them?)

Gibbs did in fact say that, proving that he is a complete twit. Now the Skins will be wearing the EXACT SAME FRIGGIN' UNIFORM for all 16 games this season!!! :cursing:

Gibbs should be forced to wear the same clothes every week, and he shouldn't get to wash the clothes if they lose. B)

Oh, and I'm sure the Cowboys will put those blue jerseys back in storage, since they will blame those jerseys for cursing them by forcing them to lose while wearing them at home for the first time in 41 years.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Gibbs did in fact say that, proving that he is a complete twit. Now the Skins will be wearing the EXACT SAME FRIGGIN' UNIFORM for all 16 games this season!!! :cursing:

Gibbs should be forced to wear the same clothes every week, and he shouldn't get to wash the clothes if they lose.  B)

One thing about what Gibbs wears -- the burgundy shirt/cap is SO MUCH BETTER than that fugly black.

But I'm not looking forward to 16 weeks of white jerseys -- as good as they look I'm always looking for a little variety.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Dallas has worn the "Double Star" uniforms on Thanksgiving since, I believe, 2001. However, they had the Double Star Uniforms from 1960-1963, 1994-1996, 2001-Present.

These jerseys will be worn again on Thursday, November 24th when the Denver Broncos (wearing no throwback) :mad::mad: visit the Dallas Cowboys.

anybody else notice Jose Cortez' number? the 2 on his jersey looked different...thicker-looking, not as wide, and no serifs. :blink:

Yah, I noticed that too...

Looked like Cortez got his from a team shop or something instead of through the team...

It's almost as if RBK used the numbering from the regular home jersey instead on his...but just in white instead of royal.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Cortez's jersey did have the same font as the white jerseys use. As far as why they are always wearing white, It started becasue Tex Schramm wanted the 'Boys to always look the same on TV, regardless of where they played. He wanted viewers to always know they were watching the Cowboys becasue of the White jerseys and "metallic blue" pants.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived