Alternates in NBA 06

kings1604isback

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I can see them, I REALLY like that Nuggets jersey. Yellow would not have looked good. I'm suprised that people can be critical towards Oregon's yellow jerseys yet WANT a bright yelow Nuggets jersey. What is that? The yellow wouldn't have looked good at all. Piston's aren't bad eaither, like the darker hue of red for them, looks classy.

I know I shouldn't be admitting this, but I also like that Raptors jersey. All it needs is to loose the raptor and Move the wordmark and number around a bit and it would look really nice in my opinion.

Maybe that's just me :rolleyes:

bucks-34g-l.jpg

i think this is the worst uniforn in nba history.

i loved that jersey, I got the Bucks rockin it for most road games in my dynasty B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Please. "PHX"? Yeah right. And those colors! Cashiers at Home Depot should wear that, not pro basketball players.

Although if you guys want to complain about "all these alternates", I think you have the NHL to blame for starting this. Right now, 21 of 30 teams in the league have alternates. Carolina, Detroit, Montreal, New Jersey, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Tampa, and Washington are the ones that don't.

PHX isnt that dumb...A LOT of people in Arizona abreviate Phoenix as PHX...its just a thing we do, but I can see how it would look really weird and dumb if you dont live hear and have never really seen it used...but trust me I never even took a second look at it, thats how normal it is to do that here.

PopHeading-1.gif

How can anything be "the best" with GREY in it. Purple and orange, yeah, Suns colors....grey?!?

The Phoenix Suns have adobpted the color Grey...I can understand not liking it, but it is a offical 'team color' now...

Oh and speaking of hockey alternative jerseys...to show you all I am not Arizona blind and not completely biased I will show you the one of my least favorite uni's of all time...

img10081238533.jpeg

p1492216reg.jpg

Some people LOVED this alt. uni but I also could never stand it and I am internally happy they got the new logo and uni's

PopHeading-1.gif

must have been a manufacturer's error with the roenick jersey...I still have some Eastbay catalogs from 03 that have the Lakers white alt, and the Shaq version had yellow numbers while the Kobe version had purple numbers.

I liked that old Coyotes jersey...shoot, I can see where Gretz wanted to go jerseywise, but I'm not a fan of the current rags.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Pistons = B.  They didn't need an alternate but made one anyway.  Somebody should call the Pistons brass and remind them of the last time they introduced a red alternate (sorry, this is the best photo I could find):

cleaves.jpg

I think the Pistons were going more for an update of this alternate that they had in 1995:

pistons_19801996_02_240.jpg

I guess they thought white lettering would show up better than blue. Otherwise, it looks like they just gave it the updated wishbone jersey style.

bucks-34g-l.jpg

i think this is the worst uniforn in nba history.

try BEST jersey ever. i like the sublimated buck, but if you took that off it's even more perfect. i am so glad live 06 kept thses in the game...it almost makes up for nonsensically omitting the kings 90s era jerseys (my favorite set of all time, with the purple alt).

Those Kings jerseys are AWFUL if these are real what the hell were Joe and Gavin thinking? Gold would be good as an accent color in the lettering but a gold jersey? I miss the wordmark from the previous set. I just hope I don't see too many of these on the K Street mall come Christmas time.

Archived