2.) Detroit

3.) Indiana Road

4.) Denver

5.) Indiana Home

6.) Boston

7.) New York

8.) Sacramento

Observations:

-Great job by Cleveland paying homage to their past and also making good use of the blue in their logos.

-Detroit's new duds are crisp

-Indiana has a nice new set, but the road jerseys are just a bit better.

-Nuggets new jerseys are nice, although that has to be a new typeface of some kind, and I'm on the fense about it on a jersey

-I am one of those people that doesn't mind the black, but c'mon, it's the Celtics. It's an untouchable, like the Yanks in baseball, the Packers in football and the Canadiens in hockey.

-The Knicks...I understand it's a throwback and all, but this isn't the one to go with. What if the made a blue one out of last year's throwbacks? It would be a nice homage to the past, but also a bit of an update as well.

-As for the Kings, well, I don't know here. Color wise, gold is a color commonly associated with kings and royalty, but this just looks awful. They tried to do too muhc, and it ended up looking bad.

ducks-large.jpg

Wow, these alternates are pretty disgraceful IMO.

The Celtics one isn't bad actually...

Two teams needed a Gold alternate - Denver and Cleveland, and both got blah navy ones...

the one team that didn't need a gold alt gets one, that Sacramento one is hideous.

the Pistons one is ok but pointless.

Celtics: Meh

Pistons: I like

Denver: Uses the same color scheme as Memphis, so I dont like it. I dont like the space in between the powder and yellow on the side either.

Kings: I find it hard to believe that this trash is real. And I find it hard to believe that they would wear the colors of their hated rival. Im gonna love seeing them wear it vs. the Lakers.

Cleveland: Its ok.

I hate to say it, but the kings jersey is really growing on me. THe main problem with it is the "Kings" Script should be bigger and a little higher up and the number should be down lower kinda in the stomache region, it makes everything look all jumbled up on the chest.

pistons and cavs are hot. now let me just say.

WTF ARE THE KINGS AND NUGGETS THINKING. ive herd of shaking up things a bit. like the green hawks back then. GOLD KINGS? THEY DONT EVN HAVE GOLD IN THEYR LOGO WHAT THE fluff fluff fluff. NUGGETS ARENT NAVY. idk how the maloofs let that happen. maybe they thought cuz the monarchs won the wnba they can shake things up with that thing. no sir. i am a HUGE kings fan. wen i had photoshop b4 the hurricane ruined my comp, i had a beautiful black kings jersey. i wud of evn went with silver. GOLD?!? owell nuggets is just as ugly. i swear wen i get photoshop back i will remake all of the jerseys i had....

yellow nuggets, red pistons, blue bobcats, blue cavs, black magic, black kings, black raptorsNOPURPLE, royal mavs, and more. jus wait

After having the detailing on the Cavs jersey pointed out, they earn a bunch of extra cool points.

The Kings look is atrocious. That looks like the old wordmark from the powder blue and red jerseys. They did get one thing right, I think - they said they would be adding a color never before associated with the Kings, and gold does seem appropriately royal to me.

I can't see the Nugs jerseys? Can anyone re-post them?

And, as a Knicks fan, those things make me want to barf. Nike tried bringing that style back with the Rewind a couple years ago. It should stay in the past. Hopefully they won't actually wear them this year - the screen does say '1952-1953

I can't believe that I'm about to say this, but... WOW. I kinda like that Kings jersey. I don't know if it's the old script, or the funky striping, or what it is... I will admit it's kind of gaudy in a P. Diddy green Mavs jersey way...

The Nuggets one just doesn't make sense to me, yet. As for the others, I like the Pistons red jersey, but that's about it.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Pistons: "A". They did what they needed to do, and accomplished their mission.

Nuggets: "B-". Not what I expected, but it looks good.

Pacers Set: "B+". I like it. It looks good and seems to flow well.

Kings: "D-". I would've gave them an F- if it werent for me liking the colors. Other than that, that's horrible. What the hell were they thinking?

Boston: :notworthy: I FREAKIN LOVE IT. I don't care what anybody says, that uni kicks ass.

New York: "C" Meh.

Cleveland: "B+". I like the nod to the past.

With the exception of the Kings and the Knicks, pretty good set.

I must be the only one who likes the Kings unis. Gold, nah, but its got a hint of royalty.

Nuggets font...what the? Just making stuff up I see, NBA.

Well the New York one is ugly, but not as ugly as the trapazoid uni's they have now. Seriously, get rid of the F'n Black!! The Mets and the Knicks are ruining a GREAT combo. Silly bastards.

And yes, that Celts on is awful

Pistons = B. They didn't need an alternate but made one anyway. Somebody should call the Pistons brass and remind them of the last time they introduced a red alternate (sorry, this is the best photo I could find):

cleaves.jpg

Celtics = F-. No, no, no, no, no, and no. Horrible.

Nuggets = B-. Not bad, but eh.

Knicks = D-. Confusing, ugly, dumb. However, a black alternate would be worse.

Kings = D. Not as horrible as people have said, but still puke-gold. Blech, but not quite vomit-inducing.

Pacers = B. Already stated my opinion on it, a downgrade from the pinstripes and lack of shoulder striping. Tisk tisk.

Cleveland = A-. A sensible alternate that is also somewhat fashionable. At least it's not black.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Pistons = B. They didn't need an alternate but made one anyway. Somebody should call the Pistons brass and remind them of the last time they introduced a red alternate

Well they did have a red alternate BEFORE the change to the horse and teal.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived