ebay Alert - "Alt" Cardinal Merchandise

Sec19Row53

*sigh*

That logo has caused me more headaches than I care to remember. This is the third time it's been stolen.

And really, I'm just tired of even chasing it down. It's $5.00. I'd pay $5 to not have to worry about it anymore.

If anyone ever sells it for $500,000, then I might be inclined to take some action.

what is that turn the logo a little bit in a 3d orbit and merge it with the tuft off of the St Louis Cardinals logo. Speaking of which who thinks the NHL Alternate unifrom logos based on revolving the original around a 3d orbit I can think of the Sens and predators should be banned.

*sigh*

That logo has caused me more headaches than I care to remember. This is the third time it's been stolen.

And really, I'm just tired of even chasing it down. It's $5.00. I'd pay $5 to not have to worry about it anymore.

If anyone ever sells it for $500,000, then I might be inclined to take some action.

up to 28 bucks, who the hell would buy this stuff?

Yeah, no crack on Nitro's design, I love it, but $28.00 for this? This is a two-inch tall helmet like the ones you got in the quarter machine when you were a kid.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

so someone here designed that Cardinal logo? how could it have gotten to this point where it gets sold on eBay??

Yeah, Nitroseed. Here's the design he created (remote-linked from the SSUR...it's my site, I can do it if I wanna):

nitroseed_az-cards.gif

Well, it's posted on the internet, so anyone in the world has the opportunity to find it. This guy did, and he really liked the design, and thought he could make a few bucks off it, so he stole it and is now selling it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

what is that turn the logo a little bit in a 3d orbit and merge it with the tuft off of the St Louis Cardinals logo.  Speaking of which who thinks the NHL Alternate unifrom logos based on revolving the original around a 3d orbit I can think of the Sens and predators should be banned.

Actually, it's an original design by Nitro, and a damn good one at that. Not a "revolve the current logo around a 3D orbit and merge it with the tuft from another logo," ass. My apologies if I misunderstood your ridiculous comment.

I think some people are missing the point here. It doesn't matter if it looks cartoonish, or that it looks like a logo rotated to a new angle.

The most upsetting thing about this mini-helmet, is that someone (Nitroseed) designed this graphic and displayed it on these boards (and who knows where else). Someone stole his original work and applied it to a mini-helmet that they are now trying to make money from. They stole the man's work and are compounding this error by trying to profit from 'Seed's labor.

Whether you like the design or not is incidental. What matters is he's getting ripped off, and his work is being passed off by a fraud.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived