ebay Alert - "Alt" Cardinal Merchandise

Sec19Row53

For anyone here degrading nitro's talent (yes you polsce):

Nitroseed Advancements

As for the bastard selling this on ebay, someone should contact him, and let him know he's caught, and insist that he's a queer.

Already did and this is what he has told me.

I appoligize for this and my mistake. I tried pulling the auction but ebay won't allow me to because of the short time left. I will not sell it to the winning bidder nor will I accept money for it but I will destroy the helmet. I am very sorry for my mistake and will be more careful in the future.

But I don't know if he'll really do this, but this is what he said in an email after I gave him the address for this thread.

For anyone here degrading nitro's talent (yes you polsce):

Nitroseed Advancements

As for the bastard selling this on ebay, someone should contact him, and let him know he's caught, and insist that he's a queer.

Already did and this is what he has told me.

I appoligize for this and my mistake. I tried pulling the auction but ebay won't allow me to because of the short time left. I will not sell it to the winning bidder nor will I accept money for it but I will destroy the helmet. I am very sorry for my mistake and will be more careful in the future.

But I don't know if he'll really do this, but this is what he said in an email after I gave him the address for this thread.

It should be easy enough to find out about, assuming the buyer and seller use the feedback system. I'll keep an eye on it, for what that's worth.

It's where I sit.

...and insist that he's a queer.

Because that's some sort of really awful bad thing, right? :evil:

As for the original topic, what crap. It's a shame that we can't post stuff around here without some dipsh- stealing it and using it for shady dealings.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

...and insist that he's a queer.

Because that's some sort of really awful bad thing, right? :evil:

Yeah, I agree - those kinds of comments are really uncalled for.

Completely agreed...

It's a shame people think that :censored: is funny.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I got another message from this gentleman who was selling the Cardinals mini helmet. This is what he had to say.

Hello,

I went to the web page you had e-mailed me. I see that I have made quit a few people angry at me. I wasn't aware of that site. I found the logo from another sports logo site and listed it as an Arizona Cardinals logo. As I said before I was unable to close the auction being thatt there was less than 12 hours left. I have contacted the winning bidder and told them I will Not accept any money for this helmet. I would like to make this up to the person who made the design. I will send $28.00 to him. (the winning price) if you can tell me how to contact him.

Thanks you for your time

I got another message from this gentleman who was selling the Cardinals mini helmet. This is what he had to say.
Hello,

I went to the web page you had e-mailed me. I see that I have made quit a few people angry at me. I wasn't aware of that site. I found the logo from another sports logo site and listed it as an Arizona Cardinals logo. As I said before I was unable to close the auction being thatt there was less than 12 hours left. I have contacted the winning bidder and told them I will Not accept any money for this helmet. I would like to make this up to the person who made the design. I will send $28.00 to him. (the winning price) if you can tell me how to contact him.

Thanks you for your time

Some "queer" "bastard" huh? We shouldn't be so judgmental...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

so someone here designed that Cardinal logo?  how could it have gotten to this point where it gets sold on eBay??

Yeah, Nitroseed. Here's the design he created (remote-linked from the SSUR...it's my site, I can do it if I wanna):

nitroseed_az-cards.gif

its so exact that either...

1. the creater of that logo here on CCSLC is putting a helmet with the logo on it on ebaY

2. Somebody here spotted the logo, saved it to their computer, and applied it to their mini helmet and sold it on ebaY.

so someone here designed that Cardinal logo?  how could it have gotten to this point where it gets sold on eBay??

Yeah, Nitroseed. Here's the design he created (remote-linked from the SSUR...it's my site, I can do it if I wanna):

nitroseed_az-cards.gif

its so exact that either...

1. the creater of that logo here on CCSLC is putting a helmet with the logo on it on ebaY

2. Somebody here spotted the logo, saved it to their computer, and applied it to their mini helmet and sold it on ebaY.

well it's obviously #2. Have you even been paying attention to the Thread?

Speaking of logoserver, I found this on there, and it's certainly one of the funniest things I've seen today. I don't know what it is about it, or even what it's purpose is, but it's ridculous all the same. ^_^

MiamiDolphins2d.GIF

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

As a newbie (or at least a long-time lurker), I usually hesitate to make comments, but this thread has caused me to react.

First, Nitroseed has done some AMAZING designs...excellent work!

Second, so has AAO, which makes me distressed by his "queer" comment...someone with such class in design, I would hope, would be more open-minded than that.

Third, I was outraged by the use of Nitro's logo by the eBay seller, but he seems to be genuine in his regret...that's good to see.

Finally, logoserver.com should be ashamed for not requesting permission when adding logos to their site. I don't know much about copyrights and intellectual property law, but I know what's right! :D

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

Archived