Canadiens' 100th Anniversary Logo

Roger Clemente

The guide pointed up to the photo the Richards and said, "Wow, what a coincidence!  Henri has 11 cups too."

Ouch.

hahaha

you keep quiet down there "two cups"

I'd like to see the Leafs actually win one when there are more than six teams competing for the Cup. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

The guide pointed up to the photo the Richards and said, "Wow, what a coincidence!  Henri has 11 cups too."

Ouch.

hahaha

I'd like to see the Leafs actually win one when there are more than six teams competing for the Cup. ^_^

Hey, we won in 1931-32 when there were eight teams in the league. :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Very funny. Actually, I'm jealous of "two cups" because I'm from LA. We've got no cups.

As a Kings fan also I'd like to have one of those cups. It's all McSorley's fault and to rub it in he's no the "expert" on the kings-ducks pre-post game shows. So close, yet so far in '93. But in regards to the logo, very classy for a GREAT orginization! :notworthy:

Ouch.

hahaha

Hey, we won in 1931-32 when there were eight teams in the league. :P

Well, I'll take two cups in my lifetime over a hundred in the pre-Andy era. :hockeysmiley:

About the Leafs and their playoffs dealy...

It's not the 6 teams in the league. That was no problem while the Montreal Maroons and New York Americans were still alive and kicking.

It's the number of playoff rounds.

The most any Leafs team has won is two.

Be it first-round, second-round, lose, or semifinal, final, win, it's always been two rounds.

The closest any Leafs team has gotten since was, you guessed it, Game 7 of the '93 Western Conference Finals.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

2009?! :blink:

A little far off, don't ya think??

It's never too early to sell stuff! Someone's got to foot the bill for Radek Bonk's sallary, and it might as well be the fans.

As for the logo, it's rather minimalistic for my personal tastes.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived