Try this again. New brewCrew Concept

ImpulZe

Kinda small, and the link doesn't work (for me at least). From what I can discern it's not bad. A retro feel with the blue cap with a yellow front. Very cool. But I can't give much with out the detail.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

It seems as though you're trying to "reinvent the wheel" here with your concept, and quite frankly, if you don't know much about what's been done before, it will show in your designs. My suggestion is to check out Dressed to the Nines, along with as many baseball concepts from this board as you can, figure out what works and what doesn't (along with what you like -- your personal tastes are obviously going to come into play here), and try to do something a bit more clean and conservative (which has been the staple of baseball uniform design).

QPR%20Sig.png

I think throwing back the concept is a good idea. :D:D I'm sorry. That was overly harsh, but I couldn't resist the opportunity for a bad pun.

Honestly, I agree with the other comments. In particular, the all blue combo with yellow stirrups and blue sanis really would look like a softball uniform. At the very least, I think the blue pants and the socks need to go.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

No. No, no no. NO!

I'll try to make this brief:

1. Colored baseball pants = NO!

2. Colored button placket area = NO!

3. Colored sanitary socks beneath stirrups* = NO!

4. One gold beltloop with a blue belt tunnel on the same pair of pants = NO!

5. Faux-vests with different-colored sleeves attached to a regular (non-vest) jersey = NO!

6. Monogram crest that doesn't match the cap logo** = NO!

7. Logo (especially without wordmark) as a single means of identity on a jersey = NO!

7a. Two different logos without a chest-wide wordmark for identifying team = NO!

7b. Failure to use city name on road jerseys = NO!

8. Not using gray on road primary jersey = NO!

9. Slapping a long-discarded logo on this concept and calling it a "throwback" though it looks nothing like what the team's ever worn = NO!

*-exemption granted to the Oakland A's.

**-exemption (grudgingly) granted to the Tigers and Yankees.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

GOO! Colored pants don't belong in the MLB...this isn't football. The area where the buttons are...I'unno what it's called, but that shouldn't be colored. On a plus side, I kind of do like the hats, but definitely not with those uniforms or for the Brewers.

hey i it was my first attempt at something I really dont know how to do so I am sorry if they suck.. I like the other brewers one made though.:)

No prob, gotta start somewhere ^_^

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived