IT'S OFFICIAL: Cincinnati Railraiders

Dilbert

Weak name.

Weak logo.

Why not Cincy Hilltoppers?

Packers? (Was pork capital in 1800s)

I'm out of ideas, but RailRaiders sucks. Use a team nickname that has something to do with your city.

Did you read the article?

Cincinnatis Museum Center used to be the Train station for Cincinnati years ago and still sends out some Amtrack today. Its a historical site for Cincinnati. and apparently(I didnt know this) that Cincinnati was where the first train roberery was.

Signature intentionally left blank

I am a Cincinnati area native and I in fact hate the idea. A Railraider? What in the heck does that have to do with the city of Cincinnati? Nothing! They should've come back with the Cyclones (Old ECHL team) although the AHL team in Cincinnati was the Mighty Ducks.

Look directly up

I will clear this up

I LIKE the LOGO

I HATE the NAME

Cincinnati has a great hockey history with the Mohawks, Stingers, Swords, Cyclones and Mighty Ducks. The name Rail Raiders just doesnt fit in.

Signature intentionally left blank

as someone who grew up going to Swords games and went to the Coliseum ALL the time for Stingers games..(love that 70s brown and orange Coliseum interior trim!)----this is TERRIBLE. the 'railraiders?' ack.

THIS is a neat logo.

Stingers1.jpg

WORD. B)

I am a Cincinnati area native and I in fact hate the idea. A Railraider? What in the heck does that have to do with the city of Cincinnati? Nothing! They should've come back with the Cyclones (Old ECHL team) although the AHL team in Cincinnati was the Mighty Ducks.

There was a poll on the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks website for a while that people that voted for a new logo was, obviously, the Cincinnati Stingers. But I would imagine that name has been scarfed up some where.

As far as bringing back the Cyclones name, OK, I'll go for that, but they should go back to the original colors of red, black, grey and white. That yellow in the colors ruined it for me.

Archived