Arizona Uniforms

bhambruiser

We won't wear that combo against the Scum Devils this year...the game is in Tempe so we will be wearing white jerseys (probably with white pants)

Its funny people making such a big deal about red jerseys. Arizona actually wore red at home until the early 80's.

I like the combo...I don't like the big ARIZONA across the back of the jersey however.

I loved the Desert Swarm style unis...that was what they wore during my time as a student (1995-1999). I was a freshman during Bruschi's sr. year and he was a beast. Richard Dice was awesome that year as well.

The thing I can not get used to no matter how many games I watch is the blue helmets. It just doesn't seem like watching the Wildcats without white helmets.

[sarcasm] Man, I wonder why WRs never wear cut-off belly jerseys anymore. That was a great look! [/sarcasm]

Well at least it was a better than different color or diamond plate sleeves, but just barely.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I hated today's combo, but overall I like the look. Particularly the helmets...WAY better than the white helmet.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I dont think it looked THAT bad, definately with the white pants look better though. I wish they would have sticked with their old uniforms, I liked the uniqueness of having the red on one side and blue on other of the helment, and it worked well with their A logo.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Nike loves to throw around the term "Respect the Past - Reflect the Future" but unfortunately they fall in love with what Nike designers like and not what the fans will like. They draw the same negative comments identity after identity... and I don't think they care what the fans think as long as they leave their imprint on the identity good or in large amount of cases BAD...

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

even these are better...i always liked the red stripe on one side and navy on the other...cool looking imo

ariRB.jpg

Those uniforms were awesome. Some of the best I've ever seen in college football. I'm serious. The home ones were nice too - white helmets, blue jerseys, white pants. Even switching out the blue for a red alternate would have looked great. It's a shame what Mike Stoops and Nike have done.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Finally got to see what Arizona would look like in red--with the blue pants. Quite good. After Saturday, we'll see those red jerseys again. Or better yet, they'll come out of nowhere with red pants at ASU.

Lakers Dodgers Angels Kings Dolphins Galaxy Liverpool FC UC Santa Barbara USC Trojans UNLV Rebels

SI082994.jpg

I do believe that #68 is Tedy Bruschi

its true, it is. I remember when I got that issue of SI.

Thats why they are ranked #1, Bruschi is GOD.

Yeah, just ask ESPN...

*points to sig*

Arizona wouldn't have won anything without him, and technically he was 94% of their offense.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived