Something Awful..

Cyclopsis Joe

04-alod.jpg

I Don’t Want to be Black Anymore

By J.J. Johnson

It's not working, folks.

I have tried to do everything I can to be the African-American I’m supposed to be, but I just cannot continue. I am hereby resigning myself from the Black Race. And before I get death threats from my Black brethren out there, hear me out.

I have almost made it through another Black history month, in which I’m supposed to do all I can to insult White people for 28 days. I guess I should even say the Black History month is a racial conspiracy by White people since they only gave us 28 (or 29) days to rip their dignity to shreds, while the other months have 30 or 31 days. I guess it’s just another example of the Black man not getting his fair share.

I saw, I came, I left.

number one is Tedy Bruschi, the Patriots linebacker who suffered a fatal stroke three days after last year's Pro-Bowl and rose from the dead to play in this Sunday's game against the Bills. The fact that he was able to recover and give an average and in no way spectacular performance which somehow singlehandedly won the whole game without his teammates is perhaps the most significant event in the course of human history

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I like this part:

Stephen A. Mariotti: At the end of the day, Kromwell's comments obviously reveal what kind of man he is. At the end of the day, Kromwell tries to pull one over on the general public with carefully worded statements, but at the end of the day I'm sure his coaching staff and players know the full extent of his vile and perverse nature. At the end of the day, the man is now under a cloud of suspicion and it is our duty as journalists to speculate that he probably uses steroids without having any actual proof. At the end of the day, it's safe to say that he heads home and vents his shame of the many horrible things he does on a daily basis by beating his wife.
teamsnew2.png

That was excellent. So funny and so true.

They just forgot to add this...

KC/Oakland...was it the greatest game of all time?

Is T.O. the biggest distraction in the history of the NFL?

Is L.T. having the greatest season ever for a running back? Were his four touchdowns today against the Jets the best single game performance ever? How does it stack up against Gale Sayers 6 TD's for the Bears in...uh nevermind it happened before ESPN so that means it never actually happened.

And finally...Is ESPN's coverage of T.O. the most overkill ever for a sports network?

BB52Big.jpg

Archived