I have a Offical piece

Vertigo

Me and my family went to one of the last games ever at Milweaukee County Stadium. AS we were leaving we wanted to take something that was a part of county stadium. So we looked around I kicked a crumbling brick and took a piece. So now in my display case I have a piece of County stadium.. I taste pretty good to... j/k

Anyone else have any piece of a stadium (sounds odd)

3teamsigANIM.gif

I grabbed a chunk of concrete from 3 Rivers.

I also have seats from the Vet, although they were obtained "legally."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have a pair of Busch Stadium II seats in my garage. They arrived 2 weeks ago and I still haven't taken them out of the box yet. We have no appropriate place in our house for them, so we're going to use them as patio furniture during nice weather. They aren't so heavy that we can't take them in and out of the garage when we want to use them.

I have a seat number from the old Boston Garden. My brother-in-law & I went to the last WWF wrestling show there a few months before the official closing. I had an eyeglasses screwdriver in my pocket, and I pried the metal number plate right off the front edge of the seat. I keep it in my wallet.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I have a piece of concrete from Veteran's Stadium. I went down to the site the afternoon after it was imploded. A kid in front of me climbed under the fence and ran to the rubble. I got a piece that is about 5 inches by 3 inches. It is very cool.

i have bullpen, batter's box, warning track, and pitcher's mound dirt from tiger stadium (detroit), as well as the seat number from my season ticket seats from the last 4 years the stadium was open.

I have a piece of concrete from Veteran's Stadium. I went down to the site the afternoon after it was imploded. A kid in front of me climbed under the fence and ran to the rubble. I got a piece that is about 5 inches by 3 inches. It is very cool.

I got a couple of square inches of the old Vet Stadium turf (obtained legally) and a pair of Vet seats like BBTV's (also bought legally). In hindsight, I wish I had snagged a chunk of concrete. I do have a chunk of the Berlin Wall encased in Lucite, which is also kinda cool.

Now that the wife and I are moving, and I get to remodel the basement, I will have a permanent home for the Vet seats. Right in front of the big screen TV. If I can buy another pair, I'll get some aluminum piping and make my own personal field box.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived