Best NFL Endzone

rams_99

Which Endzone is the best?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Cincinnati's as well (and I'm not biased). Probably the most artistically creative end zone in the NFL (and actually better looking than their uniforms).

I do have to give honorable mention, though, to the 49ers' end zone with their new word mark (which goes hand in glove with their SF logo, IMHO).

I voted for Cincy, although I don't think I've seen all 32 end zones.

I don't know how Pittsburgh, NYG, NYJ, or Jax could get any votes. Out of the one's I've seen, those are the worst (although Jax wouldn't be too bad if they painted the whole thing and didn't have the wordmark inside that shield thing.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Comments ...

If this were a historical contest, the Baltimore endzone that was just their helmet logo centered on a black-painted end zone was different, in a good way. Then when they moved the Raven head to the left, put RAVENS, and the year below Ravens (in Red), on the same black background, it got worse. Now it's generic.

The Eagles are minimalist with just going with the wordmark (not even any NFC & NFL logos on either side of the logo, like they used to do in the Vet). My idea? Bring back a historical "eagle with wings spread out" logo and splash it across the end zone. Also wouldn't clash as much when Temple uses the field (but it would still clash).

I believe my favorite typo in all the world is when the "o" and the i" in DETROIT are reversed, thus causing the last four letters to spell RIOT. And no, I'm not a Maloof.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I also voted Cinci. I just wish more teams -- especially ones that don't share their field -- would color the end zone. For the Redskins, I'd like to see a burgundy end zone with the wordmark in yellow and the logo on each side.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I love 'em because how they are done is just like a "FU*K YOU" to everyone...

The Oakland Raiders.

The font don't match and they really don't care. To me, it looks great. Keep Fighting, Al!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived