Dallas Cowboys Concept

Cujo

I dunno about anyone else, but it bugs the hell outta me that the 'Boys use 458 shades of blue and 2742 shades of silver. I would really like to see Dallas someday go "old school" to the Staubach era. ONE shade of blue, ONE shade of silver and bettet yet, blue uniforms at home. I also mixed in a silver alternate just for the hell of it. Enjoy.

proj_dal.png

C&C if ya don't mind. Thanks. :)

6uXNWAo.png

awesome job curty.....i would LOVE to see that number style brought back in the NFL....the Cowboys should have that exclusively....instead of that strange, fat version of the standard NFL number block....now, they just have to get rid of that back of the garage moldy silver.....

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

I dunno about anyone else, but it bugs the hell outta me that the 'Boys use 458 shades of blue and 2742 shades of silver.

You dunno? Its been brought up about a jillion times. As for this concept, its a little on the plain side, and the silver alt needs white number outlines.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

I dunno about anyone else, but it bugs the hell outta me that the 'Boys use 458 shades of blue and 2742 shades of silver.

You dunno? Its been brought up about a jillion times. As for this concept, its a little on the plain side, and the silver alt needs white number outlines.

I like the fact that in this concept there isn't 458 shades of blue and 2742 shades of silver.

:shocked: Beautiful! Love those traditional football unis! The silver alternate's a nice touch as well. It's simple, it only uses one shade of blue and one shade of silver (a must in ANY Cowboys concept) and again the alternate adds a splash of today with the style of yesterday.

:notworthy:

stoneraizersig.jpg

I'm a diehard Cowboys fan have been and always will be. Although I like the concept and agree they do use too many different shades of colors I like the current away jersey the dark blue with silver bands on the arms and a small star as well...I just think the home should closely resemble that...white with the blue bands on the arms and a small star...I do like your alt though....very nice...kinda like the ones they sell on the Cowboys website...those they should use...they do need to keep consistent in their unis! Very nice concept!

CIDesignSig.png

Back to the concept:

Nicely done! A nice return to the Staubach Era unis, with standardization of colors. Not a fan of the silver alt - but I am not a fan of metallic alts in general. They never seem to come out right, and after going to all the trouble of standardizing the silver, to put the Cowboys in navy pants looks odd. But with a silver alt, what choice do you have - silver monochromes? :puke: at the thought. If it were me, I'd just avoid the whole issue and ditch the silver alt, because the rest of your set is great. To complete the throwback feel, how about small numbers on the hips?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived