Milwaukee Bucks Uniform Concept...

ColeJ

As a bucks fan I have to say....these jereseys....are....AWESOME!

I don't mind the jerseys they have now, but I would like to see them go back to more of a green dominated jersey like they used to have. The hunter orange adds a nice accent (though I'm a bit iffy on the alt...why do alts always have to be so different, can't they just be another sleek, non-eyesore design?)

Further, hunter orange is perfect for the team...Bucks is a clear refernce to the passion for hunting in the state of Wisconsin and the #1 game. Hell, Packer fans wear hunter orange to games and that's not even a team color. The jersey is great, I suggest you propose this to owner Herb Kohl immediately.

I love these, I just don't love the alt.

I think you should make an alt. with the other shade of green and see if it's different enough from the other green jersey.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I love your jersey designs, I think their awesome for the bucks. I think you should change the wording of Bucks on the away and change it to Milwaukee(i dont know if that is spelled right)just to go with jersey conduct in the NBA. Overall, Sweet!!! :notworthy:

maxmarketingsmalllogocopy2-1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

MUCH better than what the Bucks have now.

But I'm really not feeling the hunter orange. Because of the fallout after this was chosen as our state quarter design, I can tell you that any attempt to relate a Milwaukee team to (stereo)typical "Wisconsin" things (hunting, cheese, cows, etc.) wouldn't go over too well.

BTW, the team is called the Bucks because the whitetail deer is the Wisconsin state animal... it's not a reference to deer hunting. But it also fits because the rest of Wisconsin hates Milwaukee and Bucks are what they try to kill.

This has been a PSA from the Protect Milwaukee From Being Pigeonholed Into A Redneck Colony Of Deer Hunters And Cow Tippers When It Is Actually A Big City Foundation (or PMFBPIARCODHACTWIIAABCF)

In all seriousness, though... great concept. Just change the hunter orange to a metallic gold or copper. I think I'd also prefer to see the alt logo on the shorts. Do those things and you'll have a winner.

brew.png

I think you should change the wording of Bucks on the away and change it to Milwaukee(i dont know if that is spelled right)just to go with jersey conduct in the NBA.

Lakers, Mavericks, Spurs, Rockets, Heat, Clippers red, Bulls Red, Sixers, Celtics, Timberwolves, Wizards, and Warriors all break that "jersey conduct in the NBA", so I think Cole would be okay if he left "Bucks" on the away jersey.

Cole, I like the concept, and I really like the orange for some reason. "Hunter orange" would be perfect for the Bucks, as someone else mentioned. And I like how you used two shades of green. For that logo on the shorts, maybe create a tertiary mark, and just have the animal on the shorts, and not the wordmark? I dunno...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

put the alternate logo on the shorts instead of the primary

i agree with this poster. I think the primary logo is a tad too much on the side. You got the word Bucks on the unis 3 times. But I love the alt logo. It is good design to balence out the unis.

As a hardcore Bucks fan I have to say I like this idea. The orange makes a lot of sense to me... We are a state that is big into hunting and a Buck is the best thing you can kill. So tying in the orange with the name seems like a great idea....

That being said, I am somewhat positive they are going back to green and red, but we shall see.

Archived