Be ready to cover your eyes

tohasbo

They don't look THAT bad. I mean, clearly, they wouldn't work well for an actual jersey, but when you said "Nike" I was expecting random piping and stripes going all over the place. Some ofhtme actually look kinda decent, although they'd never fly on the field.

maybe could work for a team like the nats who use blue and red interchangingable.... uhh who use blue and red alternatly.. there we go.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

You know, some of these look like they could actually work. I think the Diamondbacks, Rangers, and Rockies would actually look good (notice how the coloring on each side of the jersey matches the sleeve coloring on some of them). Good job, these are pretty cool.

AM.gif

Call me crazy, but the Florida Gators orange/blue sleeves actually looked great! I think I was the only person that liked 'em.

you're crazy.... and yes you are

they were the worst ones imo...we all have our things i guess

Yeh, well I don't know why I liked 'em, probably because they were orange and I seem to like orange jersey's or jersey's with orange in 'em (ie. Chicago Bears alt, Bengals unis.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived