Super Bowl XLI logo

scraw28

does anybody know when the Super Bowl XLI logo will be unveiled.

To be frank, if we did, don't you think we'd've posted it by now?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hi Frank.

on a side note this years SB logo looks like they ripped it out of generic athletic clothing maker

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Hi Frank.

on a side note this years SB logo looks like they ripped it out of generic athletic clothing maker

It's grown on me. I think it's a great looking llgo, classy, while giving a nod to Detroit with the car-like emblem.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Roman numerals are beginning to get silly. I hope that when it gets to Super Bowl 50 they just switch to Arabic numbers.

No way! Roman numerals are great. Super Bowl C will kick ass!!

6uXNWAo.png

The Roman numerals are beginning to get silly. I hope that when it gets to Super Bowl 50 they just switch to Arabic numbers.

You better hope you're still alive when that happens :)

I saw, I came, I left.

You better hope you're still alive when that happens :)

It's gonna be close. If my math is right, that'd make me about 83 or 84. My money's on the under. :P

6uXNWAo.png

hell no. THey should stick with the Roman Numerals. It's better looking and classier.

We've had this debate several times on this board, and numbers should, and will, never replace the roman numerals.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

hell no. THey should stick with the Roman Numerals. It's better looking and classier.

I agree. For exaple for wwe, wrestle mania, they should of kept with the Roman Numerals, just for some reason its just not the same. So i also think they also stick with the Roman Numerals.

4kv29i.jpg

Roman numerals are good enough for Rocky, they're certainly good enough for the Super Bowl. No one freaked out over Super Bowl V or X, so why the stink over XL, or L in a decade?

As for making it to SB C, I don't see it working out for me - I'd be 90 by then...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Actually Superbowl XL's logo was revealed over a year ago but that was unusually early. My guess and this is only a guess as I have absolutely no facts to back this up is that the Miami Host Committee will unveil it in the off week after the conference championship games before Superbowl XL.

As far as the roman numerals go, we use roman numerals for so few things it would be a shame to lose them for the Superbowl.

Archived