U2 HOCKEY JERSEY

GUINNESS

Yeah, that would be cool, as they say, to wear the jersey to the concert...

Except that it is ugly. Who wears magenta?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Love the band. But I wouldn't be caught dead in that monstrosity. :puke:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I bet this would go for more

lennonjersey6rl.png

Needs black. And a drop shadow. And metallic gold outlines. :lol:

In all seriousness, that's nice. And timely. But I wouldn't be even a little bit surprised if someone took the "cartoon scribble" that he did of himself, slapped that on a jersey, and made a mint.

I can't believe it's been 25 years - love him or hate him, he impacted the way the world listened to music forever in a way few ever did, or ever will.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I bet this would go for more

lennonjersey6rl.png

I wouldn't actually use 80. You don't want to use the date of death for a number. Birth year, 40, would be better.

In regards to the U2 jersey, the How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb album style does not use a spiral, but a series of uniform rings of alternating red and black, more like a target. Also, the font on the jersey neither matches the font on the album or of the font of the Vertigo Tour DVD.

I'm also not quite sure why it says "Boston Garden" "House Band" or uses the number 7...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Quite possibly one of the most overrated bands in the history of man.

I like their old stuff, and its good, but they have become too over rated. Their new CD sucks. Simple as that. Joshua Tree was great, hands down, but I dont think they have produced a CD as good as that since, or as good as their previous ones.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived