How bout that FireMillen06 jersey

brinkeguthrie

all I know is, here in SF we are workin' HARD to win the reggie bush sweepstakes.

it takes talent to lose as badly as we are.

talent.

and hey. how bout that game comin' up---NINERS AND TEXANS.

ticket's are goin' FAST.

You mean the Reggie Bush Bowl right that game could be fun no you take this fumble

nah, I cant, no I insist.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The bush jersey... will never be.. because he cant be 5 in the nfl can he?

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Dang it...I'd love that Leinart jersey to be in black and gold, but the Saints just had to win against the Jets. Hopefully the Jets win two more games while we just win one or none. On second thought...no, the state of the team is not a good place for a QB prodigy. Gah, I'm rambling.

You'd think they'd be more Owens imitations by now.

GR30a5H.png

The bush jersey... will never be.. because he cant be 5 in the nfl can he?

No, he can't. By rule, number 5 can only be worn by quarterbacks, kickers, and punters.

I dunno why, but I see Reggie Bush wearing #20 or #32 in the NFL.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm kinda liking one of the other jerseys listed. :D

5150732_36_1.jpg

I am curious as to whether Jets fans (or the NY media) have given up on Pennington. He has never been the same since hurting that shoulder last year.

Jets fans (like myself) have come to realize that Pennington is "damaged goods" and will probably never be the quarterback to lead the Jets, or any other team for that matter, to a Super Bowl. It's time the Jets to cut their losses and move on. That means draft Matt Leinart, who will probably have as much promise as Carson Palmer, and you all know how good Palmer is turning out to be.

6uXNWAo.png

all I know is, here in SF we are workin' HARD to win the reggie bush sweepstakes.

it takes talent to lose as badly as we are.

talent.

and hey.  how bout that game comin' up---NINERS AND TEXANS. 

ticket's are goin' FAST.

You mean the Reggie Bush Bowl right that game could be fun no you take this fumble

nah, I cant, no I insist.

I can see it now. Carr does a sideline pass, Niners CB steps in front of it, clear shot to the end zone...and Mike Nolan sticks out his leg to trip him. OOOPs.

Here's some another great stocking stuffers for ya

owenscowboys.jpg

saintsLA.jpg

as a Cowboys fan since 71..this truly frightens me. We get rid of him from here in SF..and then he pops up in Big D. ack.

Tho I would pay CASH MONEY RIGHT NOW to see video footage on Sportscenter of the first time Owens tries his act on Tuna.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it.

Something like this:

Owens: "I'm gettin' disrespected in Dallas. Glenn gets all the balls cause he's pals withthe QB. I'm frustrated. All I want to do is win. Me, me, me..."

BP (pulls out .45): "bang."

Archived