Goodbye Peach Bowl

Cujo

I just heard this on ESPN. The "Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl" from now on will just be called the "Chick-fil-A Bowl".

Why??? :cursing:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

As much as I love Chick-Fil-A, (they have the greatest chicken EVER), there's no need for them to just take over the whole name. The Peach Bowl is the only thing Atlanta has that's truly sacred nowadays (with the Dome having green seats) and now it's gone.

:cry:

I just heard this on ESPN.  The "Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl" from now on will just be called the "Chick-fil-A Bowl".

Why???  :cursing:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

As much as I love Chick-Fil-A, (they have the greatest chicken EVER), there's no need for them to just take over the whole name. The Peach Bowl is the only thing Atlanta has that's truly sacred nowadays (with the Dome having green seats) and now it's gone.

Zaxby's is better.

I just heard this on ESPN.  The "Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl" from now on will just be called the "Chick-fil-A Bowl".

Why???  :cursing:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zaxby's is better.

Woah-ho, almost forgot. Zaxby's is #1 in my mouth & stomach. Chick-Fil-A's an old favorite, so it's #1 in my heart.

We don't have Chick-Fil-A up here. And if they don't go national, changing the name of the Peach Bowl for Chick-Fil-A get better press ain't gonna help.

Heck, changing the name of the Sun Bowl to the John Hancock Bowl didn't help John Hancock. Why do these idiots think changing the name of the Peach Bowl is going to be any better?

Watch for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl to go the way of the John Hancock Bowl.

We don't have Chick-Fil-A up here. And if they don't go national, changing the name of the Peach Bowl for Chick-Fil-A get better press ain't gonna help.

Chick-Fil-A is pretty national...there's like 50 of them here in Denver.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Chick-Fil-A is pretty national...there's like 50 of them here in Denver.

Well imagine how it is in Atlanta... There's one in like every other block.

Archived