Seahawks/Colts Game NOT a Super Bowl Preview

StarrDogg

I dont know I think the Seahawks have the weapons to win the NFC.

The Seahawks did finally get Darrell Jackson back today, but I still dunno about them. They've got a good record, but they beat up on the NFC West. No playoff expirence really, unless you count the "We want the ball and we're going to score game". They barely edged the Titans today. I think Indy's loss was just as impressive as Seattle's win.

6uXNWAo.png

Right... and the Cardinals/Texans game wasn't for Reggie Bush <_<

Come on! I must be the only Seahawk fan here that has faith in them to reach Detroit. The Indy loss gives Seattle a gameplan to defeat the Colts on their field.

Also, it's the two best teams in each conference. How is this not a Super Bowl preview?

Right... and the Cardinals/Texans game wasn't for Reggie Bush <_<

Come on! I must be the only Seahawk fan here that has faith in them to reach Detroit. The Indy loss gives Seattle a gameplan to defeat the Colts on their field.

Also, it's the two best teams in each conference. How is this not a Super Bowl preview?

im tired of the hawks constantly being doubted time after time. what has to happen before they get some respect. if the beat the colts, all the east coast sports writers (which we northwesterners hate) will just call it a fluke

"These comments in their entirety are not meant to offend anyone in their entirety..."

Both teams will lose in playoffs before Super Bowl
Thank you, Nostradamus...:P
im tired of the hawks constantly being doubted time after time. what has to happen before they get some respect.
How about they, I don't know, win something...doesn't respect come from accomplishment?
whoever thinks the Falcons will go to th playoffs is nuts.  The 2 NFC South teams in the playoffs will be the Bucs and Panthers.
Honestly, all three can still make it. If Atlanta knocks off Chicago tonight, Tampa and ATL will be 9-5, with Washington, Minnesota, and Dallas (I think in that order) are knocking on the door at 8-6.
On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Even if, and that's a big if, the Falcons make it into the playoffs, there's just no way they can last. They should be thankful that they are even in a situation to be in the playoffs.

The NFC is just a weird conference...the championship will end up being between the Giants and the Seahawks, yet I don't know who would win between the two. Perhaps home-field advantage will make all the difference in the world.

GR30a5H.png

If the playoffs started today - then here's the bracket.

NFLPlayoffs2005.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

im tired of the hawks constantly being doubted time after time. what has to happen before they get some respect.
How about they, I don't know, win something...doesn't respect come from accomplishment?

Not to get in the middle of the two of you since I don't know/like either one but what exactly have the Colts won?

home field advantage would be a biggg plus, many don know it, but im willing to say seattle is in the top 5 of fan craziness and loyalty. you know what i mean.

How 'bout they win a home playoff game for once. Then they can get some respect :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Not to get in the middle of the two of you since I don't know/like either one but what exactly have the Colts won?

Oh, so you're saying you don't like me? :P I see how it is!

I'm not a Colts fan or apologist at all, just sick of people saying their team doesn't get any respect. Respect is earned not given. I wasn't saying the Colts deserve more respect. Honestly, until either one of them wins something, I don't want to hear the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived