Rc's second annual "challenge" of some sort

Roger Clemente

Here's the first of my four CFL entries for this thread which I hope is revived--

The Saskapeg Roughbombers-

roughbombers_uni.JPG

(I actually did some of this work in an old version of Adobe Photo Shop--that doesn't quite work right all the time--however it would only allow me to save in pdd format--which I wasn't able to post as an image--so I have to post my pPaint version jpeg-which didn't doistort as bad as some--if anyone want the pdd file I can give them a link...AND if anyone knows how I can save the adobe file as jpeg or gif so I can post that--let me know--thanks....)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And number 2 The Calmonton Eskipeders-

eskipeders.JPG

(That one kind of hurt)

Montawa/Ottreal Alogades, and Hamonto Argo Cats/Tigernauts to come...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

That Clagary Edmonton concept is surreal they are big time rivals I would imagine, and its strange seeing a merger of their logos.

Like I said up there--it kind of hurt--but I had to make it up to Gmac & Syphi for combining their teams...

Okay--but if you weren't a Bomber fan-(or a Rider fan--hey I already got GMac with the Brown Rider uni)--what would you think?

(And I went with Eskipeder--as it sort of sounds like escapade--so it's a pun, and Stampimos--just doesn't work--and I could alter the EE to CE. As for Roughbombers, or Blue Riders--well that was a toss up--feel free to consider that last part a straight line.)

Okay--but if you weren't a Bomber fan-(or a Rider fan--hey I already got GMac with the Brown Rider uni)--what would you think?

I would say the production work suffered a bit from (what I assume to be) the jpeg conversion. Otherwise not bad.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I should probably post a deadline.

I've already given you more than six months.

Seeing as how this is about Crossing Over, I'll make the deadline 12PM EST on Friday, April 9th.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I would say the production work suffered a bit from (what I assume to be) the jpeg conversion. Otherwise not bad.

Thanks, and yeah it was the jpeg process--Oh, and that old version of Adobe Photo--bit the dust--so that's gone--but I can still get you a pdd of the Roughbombers if you can use that format...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived