Rams - Back To Blue & White, with a twist

OldRamsFan

I like the idea, however, it doesn't look right with the horn on the jersey separated from the shoulder with such a thin stripe.

Thanks very much. Yeah, the separating stripe never seemed quite right to me, either, but I couldn't think of another way to draw a clear distinction between the jersey torso and the horn, since they are the same color. I just kinda dabble in these things, but if you can think of a way to improve upon the design and make it look really sharp, I would really love to see it. :D

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

i'm with tank on this one...a Rams jersey with no gold of any kind is a Rams jersey without its soul...and Rams jerseys need soul, I believe.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I know 99% of you realize this, but of course the Rams were in fact the FIRST team with a logo, when Fred Gherke painted yellow rams horns on their helmets. Therefore, for the sake of tradition (more than any other team) the rams should have blue helmets with yellow horns. (NOT gold)

Having said that, my favorite rams unis in the realm of asthetics were the blue/white versions of the 60's and 70's. Based on that, I like this concept. I would (as others have mentioned) increase the width between the shoulder color and the "horn" stripe. Aside from that tweak , I very much like these and would like to see them worn by someone. (even if the rams must keep some yellow for the sake of tradition)

Peace out homies.

BroncosSig.jpg

Looks like you just recolored the current Jets jerseys.

Or maybe I recolored the Seahawks jersey - they have different colored sleeves. Or maybe the mid-60s Broncos uniforms. Or, the current Cowboys' practice jerseys.

I juist like unis with different colored sleeves, and I like the Rams horn on the sleeves, so I put them together.

i'm with tank on this one...a Rams jersey with no gold of any kind is a Rams jersey without its soul...and Rams jerseys need soul, I believe.

I can understand that. The Rams have been Blue and Yellow/Gold for most of their existence.

I am yet to see a black and red concept, as that was the Rams' colors for their first year. That might be cool.

I like these, except I would also swap the socks....

Have the Rams ever wore the blue/white as a throwback?

I personally like the old blue/yellow gold uniforms they had with the ram horn on the shoulder...I thought they looked sweet, especially the road jersey...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

And I may be wrong on this, but doesn't the NFL have a regulation regarding socks? That they have to wear white socks over target socks?

The bottom halves of the socks must be white, IIRC. Certain players flaut this rule, but there's always a little white coming out of the shoe.

As for the concept, I'd take LMUPB's advice and swap the color on the horn. I know you like contrasting sleeves, but you're using the horn as the major design element on the jersey. That should trump your personal preference for contrasting sleeves. And the horn will provide enough contrast anyway. Also remember that the Rams had a 3rd color to work with - athletic gold was the ideal compromise for the sleeve on the white jersey and the horn on the blue jersey.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived