Hi, Im new here!

jverbgraphics

WelcomeSign.jpg

Enough said - I hope you like our little family.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Just wanted to say hi, and that I love the CONCEPT of this board!

No pun intended?

:welcome:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Nice to meet ya, newbie. Report for hazing at exactly 600 hours this Saturday.

A newbie thout cannot call - for thou still art a newbie unto thine own. For shame, calling thus a peer a newbie, when a newbie dost thou be!

Sorry - I'm taking a Shakespeare class right now.......In English.....

Dude - a newbie can't call someone a newbie - you joined in october and have 125 posts - you're still a newbie too....

Anyways to the new newbie, welcome!

OD_Signature.jpg

A newbie thout cannot call - for thou still art a newbie unto thine own. For shame, calling thus a peer a newbie, when a newbie dost thou be!

Dude - a newbie can't call someone a newbie - you joined in october and have 125 posts - you're still a newbie too....

Just for clarification, when does one cross the threshold and shed his/her newbie status?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Hey man, it's more like 176 posts. I figured somebody would call me out for that...

Archived