Were the Niners ACTUALLY going to wear these?

NDwas

I once drank 20 shots of Jose Cuervo in one night. I then drank a 12 pack of Corona. Then, to top it off, I ate Hamburger Helper. I don't need to get into the details of how sick I got. But, I can say this. When I raised my head from the toilet, I looked in. Whatever was in that can was the EXACT SAME color as this 49ers jersey.

I will call this color "Alcohol Poisoning Gold".

I once drank 20 shots of Jose Cuervo in one night. I then drank a 12 pack of Corona. Then, to top it off, I ate Hamburger Helper. I don't need to get into the details of how sick I got. But, I can say this. When I raised my head from the toilet, I looked in. Whatever was in that can was the EXACT SAME color as this 49ers jersey.

Oh my. 20 shots? 12 beers? You must be a big fella, huh?

I'm fairly certain that would kill me.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Oh my. 20 shots? 12 beers? You must be a big fella, huh?

I'm fairly certain that would kill me.

You must be a big person, or just have alcohol running thru your veins. And you have to be drunk not to notice that the numbers are photoshopped. Maybe the whole thing is photoshopped.

I like the idea of gold jerseys, but with red pants... I don't know. The current unis are still better.

Is it just me, or do the numbers look Photoshopped?

yah. thats totally photoshopped. i'd like to see the source of the image for authenticity.

And you have to be drunk not to notice that the numbers are photoshopped. Maybe the whole thing is photoshopped.

No, it's not photoshopped, these jerseys exist. I own two of them.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Well, this jersey looks good here, but on the field, that might be a different story... If they wore these, I think red pants would probably make the jersey stand out more than white pants would, so I'd go with that. Definitely not gold pants, though; the team would look like a bunch of loonies.

yah. thats totally photoshopped. i'd like to see the source of the image for authenticity.

And you have to be drunk not to notice that the numbers are photoshopped. Maybe the whole thing is photoshopped.

Hey, buddy I got some news for you-

The numbers are photoshoped.

The numbers are photoshoped.

No :censored:.

But they were talking about the whole jersey being Photoshopped, and I said no, they exist, because I own two of them.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived