Were the Niners ACTUALLY going to wear these?

NDwas

This is just...well... :puke:

p2000375dt.jpg

I'm sure it was only a fashion jersey, but the fashion is still lacking

And just when you thought Alex Smith couldn't look any :censored:tier ...

Well, personally I look at it from this angle. You know at some point every team is going to have an alternate jersey to make money. Just be glad the Niners didn't use BLACK like everyone else!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

They've actually had these for more than a few years as a fashion jersey. I have Owens and Garcia like this...bought the Owens my 8th grade year (5 years ago) when it was $25 at the local Foot Action...and asked for a white Garcia for Christmas my freshman year, and got a gold one instead. They're not quite as ugly as they look in that pic, but they're pretty bad.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I think they were going to wear it since this jersey was on Madden. Finally, John York did something right by not making the 49ers were this. :wacko:<_<

Umm, don't trust anything in Madden concerning video games.

As I've said before "It's in the game. My arse."

Is it just me, or do the numbers look Photoshopped?

I think they do too.

They are, and in case you haven't noticed so are the numbers on pretty much every jersey you'll see on nfl.com or fogdog or Eastbay or any other major outfitters. I dunno what got so damn hard about taking a shot of the ACTUAL jersey, but I can't stand how these doctored pics lookl. And I'm sure the niners were never even considereing wearing these, they were purely fashion. Put them in the boat with the lime green Seahawks and blue Cardinals.

Archived