Toronto blue jays

Pat

ok guys as a jays fan i have mixed feelings about the jays always changing their logo. as you all know they changed theirs recently again.

ok guys whats your fave out of these?

im_logo_1_110_94.gif

im_logo_2_100_100.gif

im_logo_3_105_90.gif

the new logo

im_new_logo_200x56a.gif

and the new hat logo

im_head_200x95.gif

and also the new unis

ph_new_logo_7_470x325.jpg

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

The second one is the best, IMO. The first one is great, but a little dated, so when they rolled out the second one, I thought it was the perfect modernization..... sadly it's been downhill since.

i really like the new hat logo, but nothing can beat the Gen 2.0 logo. it was a perfect modernization of their championship logo..........it is beyond my why they would go to that ridiculous T-bird in the 1st place

Jesus, I must be out of it, I had no idea they changed logos again. That new one is just terrible. It looks like a cheap minor league team. And what boring colors, more friggin black. Blaaaah. They had a great look before. And what the hell color is the road jersey, it looks like dark purple?! Chris and the Toronto faithful must be furious, I know I'd be. Anyway to answer the question the second one.

Jesus, I must be out of it, I had no idea they changed logos again. That new one is just terrible. It looks like a cheap minor league team. And what boring colors, more friggin black. Blaaaah. They had a great look before. And what the hell color is the road jersey, it looks like dark purple?! Chris and the Toronto faithful must be furious, I know I'd be. Anyway to answer the question the second one.

i dont really like it either. but dont worry guys, since this is the tornoto blue jays theyll probably change heir logo again next year

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I like #2 the best, although I never really cared for that font.  Actually, I've never cared for any of the fonts the team has ever used.

My best guess is that if these new uniforms don't experience any degree of success, they will be replaced by something much more traditional in 2006, the team's 30th season.  That gives fans two whole seasons to either embrace, come to terms with or utterly ridicule the new look.  Any change for the 2006 season wouldn't necessarily be viewed as a "hair trigger response."

i lived in toronto most of my life, and im a huge blue jays fan, and all i can say is 'why?' the blye jays second logo and the uniforms that went with it were perfect modernizations of thier old look. then they got the t-bird logo as a batting practice logo, which it is a great logo for. then they made it the regular logo, and i was a little mad, but everything was ok because the uniforms remaind virtually unchaned (they even got better in the t-bird era with the addition of home and away vest style jerseys). now they come out with this....i just cant call it a mlb uniform. sorry. i can only hope that next year they go back to the second logo and its uniforms, and dodnt change it again until they have something new that is actually better. im also pissed because of the lack of re and a maple leaf.

Archived