Montgomery does it again!

Roger Clemente

Oh sweet Lord, it's a stuffed Biscuit.

That may look great on a shelf alongside my stuffed Lugnut. And my Snork.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

if this were a major league team, that i could watch on tv, they'd be my favorite franchise in all of sports. it doesn't hurt that my family is from alabama, and biscuits are delicious.

When are the Grits gonna have a team named for them?

I smell discrimination ! :D

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I smell discrimination ! :D

THAT'S IT!!!

CCSLC members should pool their money for an ABA franchise and name it the Georgia Grits!

Er, excuse me, "Gritz." Almost forgot what league I was talking about.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I smell discrimination !  :D

THAT'S IT!!!

CCSLC members should pool their money for an ABA franchise and name it the Georgia Grits!

zing!

THAT'S IT!!!

zing!

Their slogan can be "Kiss my Gritz"

THAT'S IT!!!

zing!

Their slogan can be "Kiss my Gritz"

And, of course, we're going to have to find a way to incorporate a red, white, and blue basketball someplace...

VmWIn6B.png

And, of course, we're going to have to find a way to incorporate a red, white, and blue basketball someplace...

I'm guessing the ball will be half-submerged in a steaming pile of grits on a plate. But that's just my first concept. I'm also in the planning stages for naming the cheerleading squad "A Side Order of Fatback." Sizzlin'!

Archived