Rejected/Unused Logos

impulsive106

DeniedHawks2.gif

This is freakin' great! Hawks should've gone to this, the red/yellow might be classic, but it just doesn't look good.

If the Hawks had gone with this logo, perhaps they could have changed their name to the Atlanta Aerosmiths.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got some Trailblazer stuff I've posted before. Some of the new folks might like a glance at it.

Let me dig it out.

Try these: circa 1998-99

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/bods39/blazers2.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/bods39/blazers1.jpg

Can anybody say Carolina Hurricanes?

Someone ask for the old/proposed jags logo and helmet. Here it is:

JAX_608.gif

JaxJaguarsInaugUni93.GIF

JacksonvilleJagsPrototype.GIF

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

JAX_608.gif

JaxJaguarsInaugUni93.GIF

I used that logo on a very early concept of mine. Too bad they couldn't use it, because I like it more than their current logo.

JAX_608.gif

JaxJaguarsInaugUni93.GIF

These logos were gonna be used before Ford thought it looked too much like their Jaguar logo. Too bad, these are soooooooooooooo much better.

So true! That jag-head with the teal tongue is just ridiculous compared to the original logo. The Jags choked from the get-go.

Anyone have that really cool Quebec Nordiques wolf-head logo that was never given a chance to be used? (thanks to Colorado!)

www.sportslogos.net

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived