RED WIN

goalieboy82

Liverpool beat West Ham?

Well, I'm shocked.

After being 0-2 down inside the first half hour.

4 of the 6 goals were real crackers as well.

liverpool-1.png

Just caught the highlights on FSW Canada ... looked like a great game. Too bad it was only available on PPV, and that they wanted $24.99 for it. I like soccer and all, but with the other bills I gotta pay this month, I can't afford to shell that out.

Don't worry Matty he'll be back in time for the WC apparently. But I'd still be worried that he won't be up to much there... he usually comes back slowly from injuries.

liverpool-1.png

if he gets injured again during the world cup, I'm liking the Aussies to win it - that's twice now that Harry's gotten injured during a final and they've ended up winning.

DAMN. I need to see the highlites (or, hopefully, Fox Sports Net replays it sometime this week...) because reading about it (and watching part of the simulcast) things were just nutty.

and for the uni-watchers out there, notice that the Hammers used the gold Premiership font that Arsenal have used all season on their white kits for the cup final - I like that touch *thumbs up*

harperdc.gif

From what I've read today it seems Harry only goes through stages of being more and less injured. It takes 40 mins to even strap him up to prepare for training apparently because his groin muscles are just shredded, and this reinjury is just another setback.

Something tellls me he might have only another season or so left. Just needs to hang in there for a league title :winner:

liverpool-1.png

From what I've read today it seems Harry only goes through stages of being more and less injured. It takes 40 mins to even strap him up to prepare for training apparently because his groin muscles are just shredded, and this reinjury is just another setback.

Something tellls me he might have only another season or so left. Just needs to hang in there for a league title :winner:

no, a World Cup win!

we need him fit and firing like he did in the Sydney Qualifier, his best match ever some experts say, hopefully he'll lift for his country

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Australia winning the World Cup... especially while being in a group with Brazil...

You getting the good, strong drugs down there, AM? ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Liverpool won the 125th FA Cup.

Ha! You've really captured the spirt if the event there GoalieBoy! <_<

A tying goal in injury time to force extra time never sounded so dull. :D

It's too bad West Ham couldn't have held on though. It would have been a nice reward for all the Hammers fans who stuck with the team after being relegated a couple of seasons ago and a chance to share the wealth, but alas, one of the biggest clubs wins another trophy. yippie.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived