When are we going to have a new contest?

pooter

funny you mention that...I've been seroiusly thinking about reviving the old DiscrimiBattles.

Go for it...I used to love those back in the day.

I loved Iron Crossover as well (winner, Iron Crossover I...biatches!) and think it'd be sweet if Shark brought those back.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I've put in to do another AstroBowl, but I am awaiting notification from the higher-ups as to when I can begin.

Sorry, I've been out of town. You can start yours as soon as gamecock's contest is pared down to 4 competitors.

Logolympiad will kick off the week after July 4th.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I've put in to do another AstroBowl, but I am awaiting notification from the higher-ups as to when I can begin.

Sorry, I've been out of town. You can start yours as soon as gamecock's contest is pared down to 4 competitors.

Logolympiad will kick off the week after July 4th.

Feel free to PM me when that happens

Is it just me, or should there be a time limit on how long these contests should run?

Anybody else think it should be a set time limit for all contests especially since only one contest at a time can run?

Just a thought....

Is it just me, or should there be a time limit on how long these contests should run?

Anybody else think it should be a set time limit for all contests especially since only one contest at a time can run?

Just a thought....

Agreed. 2 week maximum?

buffalo_sig.png

Just a thought....

No because each contest is different. Contest that involve creating an enitrely new identity for a team takes time upward to a month. Especially since contest are something extra people have other more important work to do.

Contest are something extra for the boards. Personally, I like the rarity of contest. It makes them more special.

I don't think there should ALWAYS be some kind of contest going on. I don't think there has been a single day since I've been an active member of this site that there hasn't been a contest.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Apparently the rules changed while I was off in Tibet.

I think that having only one contest is kinda causing a back-up of the regular series of contests. Like Logolympiad and the such.

Ya know?

--Cyclopsis "Nuts!" Raptor

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Keep your eyes open for AstroBowl IV on June 7th.  The theme will also be announced then.

Great to hear Astro. I can't wait, can we have a "teaser" of what it is about???

I think that having only one contest is kinda causing a back-up of the regular series of contests. Like Logolympiad and the such.

Ya know?

--Cyclopsis "Nuts!" Raptor

I agree, and it seems like some go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on round after round after round after round after round after round .............

Archived