Modesto Nuts "Jimmy Buffet Night" Unis

Wobo

That jersey should come with the following warning:

If you wear this, and are over the age of 40, you will look like a clueless yuppie.

"Baseball? I love baseball, I go to all the games and watch that baseball show that comes on after SportsCenter. My favorite team's the San Francisco A's."

holy friggen sweet. i love these as a one-game-and-auction-jersey. those kind of jerseys are usually fun, and these def fit the bill. i would never wear one, but if i was a nuts fan i might. but i'd certainly want it on my wall. those are nice.

A Hawaiian shirt jersey is fantastic. The mere fact that the one word that just happens to accompany it on the front is, of all words they could find, NUTS...that's just orgasmic.

(The word wasn't by choice though, but it seems too fitting a coincidence that of all the teams to wear a Hawaiian shirt, it's the team called the NUTS that does it.)

The parrot on the S is awesome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If you wear this, and are over the age of 40, you will look like a clueless yuppie.

"Baseball? I love baseball, I go to all the games and watch that baseball show that comes on after SportsCenter. My favorite team's the San Francisco A's."

Yeah, only crazy hippies wear hawaiian shirts? You must be thinking about hippie tourists in Florida.

Anyway, I like them, they're cool looking and match with the "Jimmy Buffet" thing they're trying to accomplish.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Yeah, only crazy hippies wear hawaiian shirts? You must be thinking about hippie tourists in Florida.

Anyway, I like them, they're cool looking and match with the "Jimmy Buffet" thing they're trying to accomplish.

I didn't say "hippie", I said "yuppie"...

I thought only gay guys and big fat party animals wore Hawaiian shirts  :blink:

And Bart doesn't look like a big, fat party animal to me. :D

As a part of a baseball uniform, I think this is a bad idea. However, it does give me another reason to hate Jimmy Buffet, so that is good.

I didn't say "hippie", I said "yuppie"...

My point is still valid. It's not nice to stereotype.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

The Modesto Nuts...jeez. I mean what do they do for the starting lineup? "AND NOW...INTRODUCING...YOUR NUTS!" They should have NUTS written on the outside of their zippers. That'd be hilarious. :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If they changed the name of Modesto to Deez, they'd be DEEZ NUTS! Just think of the marketing possibilities, it'd be just like the South Carolina "COCKS" hats that all the college guys wear...

QPR%20Sig.png

While everyone's making such a fuss over what's on Modesto's jerseys, how about what Oregon State's baseball team wore on NATIONAL TV yesterday in their game with Miami?

"BEAVERS". In big, fancy, black letters. Snicker, snicker, tee hee hee. Just a tad more visible than a single-A team - and these guys are representing a university!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think they're actually decently, tastefully, correctly done. They're a minor league team that's known to have fun in the past, and they usually are well-executed. This one fits the mold and would be neat to see on the field.

Put one on Jeff Bridges--and it would fit in the Big Lebowski...

I don't remember The Dude ever wearing a Hawaiian shirt, it just seems very un-Dude to me. His style is more about ratty T-shirts, old bathrobes, boxer shorts, and flip-flops.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived