Whalers Stanley Cup Sig

patsox

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello... Guys... ITS A JOKE!

Is it? If it is, thats a funny idea. If it isnt... Dont feel bad, I'll probaably end up doing the same thing in a couple years when my Pens win it in Kansas... Wow, I'm more of a negative person than i thought.

oBIgzrL.png

I see two pictures that are wrong.

One being the fact that the Whalers did not win the Stanley Cup.

Well, that, and the Whalers grey logo should be used. If you want the old school look, use Pucky or the original WHA Whalers logo. That Whale is just a reminder of constant 4th place finishes in the Adams Division.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Actually the Cup resides at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto--which is why Leafs fans plan a parade route every September.

Whereas I say--that's likely the only way the Cup will be in TO in the near future! :D

Still let the Whalers fans have their fun--it is the same franchise transplanted.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Is it? If it is, thats a funny idea. If it isnt... Dont feel bad, I'll probaably end up doing the same thing in a couple years when my Pens win it in Kansas... Wow, I'm more of a negative person than i thought.

Please don't say that... Malkin is the new Savior!

No kidding. Crosby who? IT'S ALL ABOUT MALKIN!

I like the color scheme, but clean that up dude. It's not that hard.

Please apply your own criticism.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

No kidding. Crosby who? IT'S ALL ABOUT MALKIN!

Dont mean to bust your bubble guys, but...

Good players all the more reason for the right guy with enough money to buy the team and move it if the Isle of Capris plan isn't approved.

Look, I'd love to see the pens stay as much as any other guy {who doesn't live in Kansas City, Quebec, Winnipeg, Hartford} but, theres always that good chance they'll leave. I doesn't matter how good they are {that only makes it even worse when we know we've lost a good team} it matters on who he Pa Gaming Commission and Pgh city planning decide to give the slots license to. And dont say Mayor O'Connor and Governer Rendell have a good Plan B. That would only work if someone bought the team who was hell bent on keeping the Pens here, which is why it sucks that Lemieux is selling the team when he's one of the only guys who can save them, again.

Crosby and Malkin!

oBIgzrL.png

Now, before we go that far, my signature is a joke, was meant as a joke, and will always be a joke. I cheered for the Oilers throughout the finals because I hate that bastard Karmanos.

But patsox, I take offense with your "signature". First of all, you're a Bruins fan. Not that I have a problem with that, but it's the fact that you have always been gung-ho about Boston sports and then make this half-assed signature as if to be like "hehe look what ive done omg the whalers and teh hurricanes are the same team and they won hehe and im gonna make a banner to be special!!!"

And, as pollux said, you complain all the time for people to clean up their logos and you can't even do the same on yours.

FURTHERMORE, you did use their pre-1992 logo, which I highly doubt was done purposely.

You've struck out three time here. Best to drop it and move on.

Uggh....not a bad sig at all, but i'm like sick of people still calling the Carolina Hurricanes the Hartford Whalers. That was then...get over it. I don't see the Jets fans calling the Coyotes the Jets, or the Nordiques fans calling the Avs the nordiques. Its over and done with. Its bad enough that I have to call the Hurricanes champs lol

Archived