New U of Houston FB Uniforms

jimsimo

IMG_0415-lg.jpg

God, I love those Champion-style numbers...a completely underrated font, IMO. Reminds me of the old numbers that so many NFL teams used in the late-80s, early-90s.

Speaks to my youth. I like it! :D

God, I love those Champion-style numbers...a completely underrated font, IMO. Reminds me of the old numbers that so many NFL teams used in the late-80s, early-90s.

Speaks to my youth. I like it! :D

Amen, brother. Someone finally listened and brought back the Champion-style numbers. Now if they could finish the job and use the condensed Helvetica Bold for the player names, we'd be set.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

IMG_9908-lg.jpg

They look alright.

Improving. Make the numbers/lettering white with navy outline (loose the red outline) and not bad at all.

As a side note, don't they wear socks? Didn't see any in the pics. Would be nice to see a white sock with solid navy coming down to just above the ankle.

Looks like Adidas is using ACO in NY after all. I had been hearing that Adidas was going to split football uniforms between Ripon and ACO, both of whom make Reebok's NFL game uniforms. I think that the premier teams (Tennessee, Notre Dame, Nebraska, etc.) will use Ripon, while the others will use ACO. I also heard that Wilson will once again be making uniforms for Adidas in some sports, but I forgot if football was one of them.

I have nothing of note to add about the uniforms, but those 2 guys are ultra creepy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

those 2 guys are ultra creepy.

Man, you must be afraid to walk out your front door!

Um... no. Just the look and expressions strike me as odd. The coach is all smiley and touchy and the player has no expression at all other than maybe boredom. You'd think he'd at least crack a smile at a uniform unvieling.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived