Any word on new AHL jerseys?

B-mer

i was wondering if anyone had any insight as to new uniforms for the new/redone AHL teams. Worcester Sharks, Lowell Devils, Houston Aeros... i havent seen or heard anything about them. i have a bad feeling they're all just gonna still be copies of the parent clubs

Albany will probably have uniforms that look like Carolina, pretty much what Lowell wore last year.

Bridgeport has officially changed colors to blue and orange, and they have new jerseys to reflect the change.

Milwaukee will be wearing this jersey, and there's also a version in white:

away_large.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here is the Devils Logo incase anyone is looking for it:

LowellDevils.png

I'm not a fan of that logo. The more I look at it the less it looks like an L. It's starting to look more like an I with a big, extravagant tail.

WBS Penguins have another 3rd jersey, as usual. It's basically just a copy of the old Pens powder blue with the circle logo, only with the WBS logo in the circle.

As far as I know, the Worcester Sharks are just wearing copies of what the parent club does, unless they use the Worcester wordmark on the front crest.

1zgyd8w.jpg

WBS Penguins have another 3rd jersey, as usual. It's basically just a copy of the old Pens powder blue with the circle logo, only with the WBS logo in the circle.

'Bout time. That should look pretty cool.

the Wolves will have a new 3rd

Whatwhatwhat?!? And where did you hear this? And any ideas on what the look will be?

I love their current alt. Pays homage to the parent club without copycatting.

(And I love my Thrashers 3rd... er... primary, but I do NOT want to see the single-sleeve look on the Wolves.)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wow. That Iowa Stars set rules. Much better then their parent club's set.

The white set is just as sharp

juniorlessard366.jpg

Unfortunately, the black breezers don't really match. They do it that way because Dallas' home green jersey has a black bottom, but I've always thought it looked awkward with Dallas' road(white upper and green lower) set. It's completely awkward for Iowa which has no black whatsoever. They need green breezer covers, but it will not happen. Black breezers and black gloves. Yech.

3086.jpeg.300.jpeg

Archived