2008 Men's Final Four Logo

dfwabel

it's a good thing the FF logo doesn't get much play beyond the week itself, because there's so little definition in the hat, one might not be able to tell what the hell it is.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

As I have had time to digest this logo (as well as a few vodka tonics), I hope the NCAA elects to have the Phoenix Suns style of court with two shades of maple and brown outlining the floor. I don't want to see a brown 3 seconds lane in HD. YUK! I do give them credit for giving San Antonio more of a western image as opposed to the higher hue colors of the "southwest motif" as normal. Sadly, the logo may be similar to when a Final Four comes to Houston in 2011 and possibly Arlington and the new Cowboys Stadium as early as 2013. I know they will not give it to Texas in consecutive years (unless American, Southwest, and Continental are the only airlines flying.)

In Cowboys Stadium news, a court ruled today for an elderly woman to receive $2 million for her 4 acres on which the stadium/complex will occupy. The city of Arlington offered her roughly $350,000, then had it appraised for $1.2 millon. She still held out and got her pay day.

Archived