Brain Boucher's Blank Black Mask

FloPoErich

Kiprusoff wore a white mask with almost identical sticker placing when first traded to Calgary. This is fairly common, Grahame had his bear blacked out and Tampa stickers put on when he first arrived, and Dunham is using his Atlanta mask from last season but the Thraster logo on top is covered/painted over.

What's with Brian Boucher's plain black mask? I was watching the Blues/ Blackhawks game and noticed that his mask was plain black, except for small blackhawk logos on the sides...5BF91BCC0D44491CBB24D7B749EC4C1D.jpg

Are all of those seats really empty at the United Center, or was that pic taken late, late in the game?

I feel bad for Brian Boucher. I loved him when he was with Philly. He had a great season but never really got his fair chance when he began to struggle. Instead they went with that disaster Roman Cechmanek. Seems to be a theme here in Philly. DO GOOD ALL THE TIME OR DIE!

It's Chicago ... they're all at the Wolves game.

I heard that the attendance at that game was 8000. Pretty sad.

Yeah Biron has an all white mask for the Sabres, waiting for his new one with the new colours I'm sure...or possibly waiting to be traded one of the two :P

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

I know the Blackhawks have tradition but when the AHL team in your town is a better organization than the NHL team and people leave the NHL team and take a paycut to work with the Wolves, you've got a problem.

There are actually some people who honestly want the two teams to switch franchises.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I know the Blackhawks have tradition but when the AHL team in your town is a better organization than the NHL team and people leave the NHL team and take a paycut to work with the Wolves, you've got a problem.

There are actually some people who honestly want the two teams to switch franchises.

I don't think the ownership of the Hawks really gives a damn about winning. That franchise isn't going to do anything for a long, long time, at least until someone who wants to win takes over. I feel bad for their fans.

That was a picture from a preseason game...they have not played STL at home during the regular season yet.

The reason he has the all black mask with stickers is because he came to the Hawks without a contract and was invited as a tryout...so he was not sure he'd be with the team after preseason. He made the team, has a contract, and I suspect he'll be having the mask fully painted soon.

wow dan cloutier is finally wearing a real mask.

Apparently he's worn real masks now and then his entire carrier in practice, he always said they were too hot.

i've seen pictures of him wearing both styles when he played with tampa, but i never knew why he went with the helmet w/cage style.

Actually that game was in Saint Louis (and it was regular season), which is why I was able to watch it on TV.

The back part of the mask is painted in a brick wall design, so I'm thinking that's the final product and it will look like that all season. I kind of like it.

Archived