Winnipeg Blue Bomber Jerseys

SLAM

After watching the last bomber game I noticed that they were wearing all blue and it looked tight. this is the sixth different combo that they wore this year.

winsunsports200.jpgCharlesRoberts_81714.jpg

All blue. I liked this one the most.

stegall_6994.jpg

white with gold pants.

charles%20roberts%20run%20new.jpg

blue with gold pants.

JoffreyReynolds091606_865.jpg

All white...

brightful_83485.jpg

white with blue pants. hated that one.

stegall%20gold%20run.jpg

and the retro gold with white pants.

what do you guys thinks of them?

Either put stripes on the blue pants, or pair them exclusively with the gold jerseys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

winsunsports200.jpg

Not a fan of the all blue.

stegall_6994.jpg

This is their best road combo, traditionally speaking.

charles%20roberts%20run%20new.jpg

Blue with the gold, can't get any better than this.

JoffreyReynolds091606_865.jpg

This all-white look isn't too shabby either.

brightful_83485.jpg

AHHH! I remember this combo...they lost to the Alouettes on that day, and they deserved it, too!

The retro gold looks a little bland.

The blue jerseys w/gold pants & white jersey with gold pants are good looks--no if they could get rid of the RBK template and go ack to what they had pre RBK--those were one of the best football jerseys ever.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

as far as i'm concerned the white pants are completely unnecessary, and the only time they should wear the blue pants is with their gold jerseys.

i also agree with stampman, their pre-reebok uniforms were pure class.

I think teams with a gold helmet should always wear gold pants. The Bombers look great when they follow that rule. And that's coming from a Rider fan (don't get me started on our pants).

obviously you've never seen the Tampa Bay Storm in gold pants...it just never seems to work for em IMO...their normal pants are white, so gold pants tend to look very weird on them. Them and UAB are the exceptions to the rule, though...

example: this is the better of their home looks IMO

storm-300.jpg

this, on the other hand, tends to look forced IMO (no pun intended)

C_1_storm_233833_0211.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived