40% off NFL, NBA at Reebok.com Nov 15-19

hwcsoul

Hi everybody,

Well, the holiday season is approaching, and Reebok is running another Friends and Family sales where you can save 40% off on all NFL, NHL, and NBA jerseys, tees, shoes, etc. at www.store.reebok.com

To get the discount, just enter in promo code 595756 during checkout to receive 40% off of your purchase.

It's good on all jerseys, including authentics, so it's not a bad way to save some $ right before the holidays, and maybe even knock off some holiday shopping too while you're at it. The code is good on everything on the website, except for some equipment, but it's good on all shoes (including the NFL and MLB shoes), and non-licensed apparel too. But the big thing is the jerseys though, it's a great sale to stock up on in case you've had your eye on something for a while.

Thanks, I hope this helps, just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested!

We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:

-You have not entered each character correctly (codes are caSe SeNsitiVe).

-Gift certificate codes may only be entered on the payment page.

-The special discount does not apply to items in your order.

Please try to enter your code again , or, if you are using a gift certificate, please proceed to checkout.

I tried it several times just to make sure I didn't enter it wrong. Any advice?

BBTV, looks like it's from Nov. 15-19. The original post was edited to add that in.

An item of $160.00 value without shipping and handling, with the 40% of would be what? I'm not that sure, could someone help me out?

$96

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard from someone at Reebok who works in the online marketing area that the sale might not be good on NHL jerseys - I completely apologize for this, but I guess it was something that came down from the NHL. It should still be good on all other league jerseys and all NHL apparel with the exception of jerseys. I'm sorry about this - when the sale starts, I'll try it out and see if it works on NHL jerseys, but for now it sounds like they'll be excluded from the sale.

I edited the original post to note the possible NHL jersey exclusion - it will still be good on all NFL and NBA jerseys though. Sorry for any confusion, I just heard about all of this today at work.

I just heard from someone at Reebok who works in the online marketing area that the sale might not be good on NHL jerseys - I completely apologize for this, but I guess it was something that came down from the NHL. It should still be good on all other league jerseys and all NHL apparel with the exception of jerseys. I'm sorry about this - when the sale starts, I'll try it out and see if it works on NHL jerseys, but for now it sounds like they'll be excluded from the sale.

I edited the original post to note the possible NHL jersey exclusion - it will still be good on all NFL and NBA jerseys though. Sorry for any confusion, I just heard about all of this today at work.

Ah man, that sucks. I was planning on getting a bunch of NHL jerseys.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

Keep us posted!

I was going to get myself a Hal Gill jersey. I guess I'll look elsewhere.

No need to apologize. You don't have any control over that those crazy marketing people come up with.

Anyway, I'm still crossing my fingers here too--I'm hoping get a Brian Rolston Wild alternate.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Hi everybody,

No news yet on the NHL jersey front - if I hear that they'll be included, I'll definitely post here.

If anybody has a Reebok outlet store near them, you can use this coupon for 40% off as well:

http://www.reebokoutlet.com/coupon/index.asp?vid=595756

There should be a store locator at that link too. I know at the outlets they only have the screen printed replica NFL jerseys, but you should be able to find a few NBA Swingman jerseys in there too. There are a lot of tee shirts and sweatshirts, etc. in the stores though.

If anyone lives near Manhattan or Philadelphia, Reebok has a couple of "concept stores" that carry some of the higher-end jerseys. This coupon is good for 50% off at those stores:

http://www.reebokoutlet.com/invite/index.asp?vid=595756

Thanks, I hope these help!

Sweet. I won't have time to go shopping until the 19th, so I'll probably order at least one jersey online.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sorry about that guys - that doesn't make sense to me, I don't know why a league would exclude their jerseys when there's all this talk of a complete NHL jersey overhaul for next season. I figured they'd actually want to get rid of some of their old (or soon to be old) inventory...

p2987407dt.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks this jersey looks kinda similar to the Arizona Cardinals Jersey style??

And is this what they are actually going to wear?? (As far as we know??)

|Β BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANSΒ |

Β 

Sorry about that guys - that doesn't make sense to me, I don't know why a league would exclude their jerseys when there's all this talk of a complete NHL jersey overhaul for next season. I figured they'd actually want to get rid of some of their old (or soon to be old) inventory...

That's the part I find odd as well, but it's still a great deal on other items.

Just as a warning, if you order a custom jersey I know many people who have ordered from Reebok and they do very poor quality customization and they ship the jerseys in very small boxes so they get wrinkled. If you order, order a pre-customized jersey only.

Hey HWC, do you know whether or not the authentic NFL jerseys all have the elastic cuffs on the sleeves, or is it just certain players or teams? Also, are the jerseys on the website photoshopped? Some of the numbers didn't look right. Thanks for your help.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Hey HWC, do you know whether or not the authentic NFL jerseys all have the elastic cuffs on the sleeves, or is it just certain players or teams? Also, are the jerseys on the website photoshopped? Some of the numbers didn't look right. Thanks for your help.

I'll check on the authentic jerseys first thing tomorrow at work - they have a store in the office that carries them, and as far as I know, they are all to the league specs - but I'm not sure if all of them have the elastic cuffs or if it varies by team. I don't know how they took the photos for the website though, some may be photoshopped off of pictures from the team's blank jerseys, but I really don't know. I'll post again when I look at a few of the authentics though.

12:13 AM... and the code is working!!!

Just ordered my first of possibly a few authentics. Over $100 off - can't beat that.

Good lookin' out HWC!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hi,

I just checked some of the authentics in the store at work, and all of them seemed to have the elastic cuffs on the sleeves except for the Colts blue jerseys, the Cardinals red jerseys, and the Patriots white and blue jerseys. Granted, they didn't have every team in the store downstairs, but all of the Steelers, Raiders, Giants, Saints, Ravens, and Patriots alternate jerseys they had there had the elastic cuffs on the sleeves.

I also just talked to the online marketing people, and they are currently having some issues with the website and the NFL and NBA sections, particularly. They assured me that the sale is still good on those items, and they hope to have it back up and running some time early today. To get the discount there, just use promo code 595756 during checkout, and you should be good to go once it's up and running again!

Craig

Archived