Columbus Blue Jackets to Use Third Jersey Logo in 2008

TruColor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah why does everyone keep saying they'll miss the bug aka stinger. First of all it hasn't been on the uniform since 2003 second of all it was a bad logo to begin with. The bug isn't gone either. You can see him at every blue jackets game.

PvO6ZWJ.png

OK so far I know that Dallas, Boston, Ottawa, Toronto and Washington will have new logos?? Can someone else confirm any more teams joining this list for new logos so I can get a head up on that for next season..gonna be nuttier for me to reconfigure my recordbooks for the teams logos in black and white, smaller logos mind ya as well.. ugh... will have to wait till we see all teh jersey looks and the new logos.. will tat be shown on Tuedsay for the NHL All Star Competition or other?

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Wait a minute. Ottawa is getting a new logo?

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Wait a minute. Ottawa is getting a new logo?

Yeah that what I read in other article that was posted somewhere here... I would think that was the case unless Ottawa changed their mind on the new logo or so? We wont know till the All Star festival... oh well..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

If they do I hope it is to adopt the home jersey logo, with the forward facing senator.

Serious??? I dont even like that forward facing senator logo.. ehh. not doable for me at least... I dunno if that logo will be used as well... we wont know in a few more days...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

If they do I hope it is to adopt the home jersey logo, with the forward facing senator.

I think it's safe to say that I am the only one here that hopes they go with the tower/leaf logo.

I don't know why everyone hates it so much.

Yeeeeesh, I wish they'd get rid of that stupid face.

The traditional roman senator logo with a side view is much more professional.

I'd like to see them better utilize that secondary logo with the maple leaf and the Peace Tower.

I think it's safe to say that I am the only one here that hopes they go with the tower/leaf logo.

I don't know why everyone hates it so much.

I wouldn't say it's a hated logo, but it could never be used as a primary, because the prominent use of a maple leaf (even if it is a national symbol being used in the nation's capital) would just draw comparisions, criticisms and ridicule from the team with the much much larger fanbase down the road who also uses a Leaf as a logo.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

heh, I know one thing, I prefer the Sens' black jerseys out of their three, largely due to the abscence of the logo I love to diss as Flatman. Always liked the 3D Senator, he actually looks like he's alive and kicking. The classy badass that Flatman could never be.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived