Best Commericals

1. Blockbuster Rabbit with the mouse

2. Rock, Paper, Scissors

3. Robert Goulet

ah, so that's what happens to our garbage :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Colts are the best!!!

And I will be going to work tomorrow with my head held high, and with bragging rights to boot, since most of the people I work with are Bears' fans. Boy did Rex let them down or what?!!

But my boy Peyton's a World Champ! C-O-L-T-S!!! COLTS! COLTS!! COOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!

Hey any Hollywood Producers here I got a movie idea

Little boy grows up in an African Village dreaming of seeing the legendary Buffalo Bills, he saves up all his life and stows away on a boat to American only to find out the sad truth

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Little boy grows up in an African Village dreaming of seeing the legendary Buffalo Bills, he saves up all his life and stows away on a boat to American only to find out the sad truth

A sad tale it would be.

With a comedic edge.

Would Jim Kelly be a 4 time Super Bowl MVP in Africa?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

A sad tale it would be.

With a comedic edge.

Would Jim Kelly be a 4 time Super Bowl MVP in Africa?

3 time. Scott Norwood won MVP once.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So Atlanta gets snubbed for the Super Bowl because of a rare ice-storm occurance (a weak ice storm at that), yet Miami is guarenteed a SB every three seasons, despite playing in a downpour all night?

That crap ain't right....

...not to mention Atlanta's a dome and will never get ice on the actual field of play....

Well, I'll say I was quite nervous about this particular SB, considering wet, slippery conditions are a Chicago thing. But, thankfully my fears were proved wrong.

espnsig.gif

I think the Ray Lewis incident has more to do with Atlanta getting snubbed in the future, but I think they should get one here and there. However the cooperate execs didn't like Atlanta so they wont get one.

The cooperate execs whined about Jacksonville so they wont get another either..

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

the Bears Offense has gotta do something positive on this possession here if they're gonna have a chance @ the e

Holding shift and pressing the "2" key is just as many keystrokes as typing "at". Just so you know.

Well now I feel silly for having 911 on my speed dial as entry #122. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways. ^_^

So Atlanta gets snubbed for the Super Bowl because of a rare ice-storm occurance (a weak ice storm at that), yet Miami is guarenteed a SB every three seasons, despite playing in a downpour all night?

That crap ain't right....

I was having the very same argument with someone during the game last night. I think the chances of Dolphin Stadium having a retractable roof just went up 10 fold.

1997 | 2003

Questions, questions, questions...

In the NFC Championship, why didn't my Saints try to run more? Deuce and Reggie coulda/woulda/shoulda sliced through the Bears at least as well as Addai and Rhodes did. :cursing:

Why in the world didn't Lovie Smith yank Grossman and try Brian Griese? At that point, what's to lose, and who knows, maybe being on the field during the Super Bowl would have been the spark Griese needed to light up the Colts. Don't get me wrong, I was for the Colts but just like Andy Reid punting at the end of the Eagles-Saints playoff game, I don't get it.

If the Colts make the big game again, they should stick with that white on white look...seems to work for them. :D

JobrienBalt.jpg

t1_manning.addai.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Why in the world didn't Lovie Smith yank Grossman and try Brian Griese? At that point, what's to lose, and who knows, maybe being on the field during the Super Bowl would have been the spark Griese needed to light up the Colts. Don't get me wrong, I was for the Colts but just like Andy Reid punting at the end of the Eagles-Saints playoff game, I don't get it.

When you get invited to the big dance you dance with you brought you. In this case it was Rex Grossman. The guy didn't have a horrendous game, the Bears were in the game until the fourth quarter when he threw the picks. You don't pull your QB at that point. Lovie Smith didn't pull him all year (outside of the last game of the season and that was more of getting rest) why is he just now going to pull him now in the Super Bowl?

I still don't get the obsession with putting Brian Griese in there. It's not like Griese has lit it up in his NFL career, he's a backup after a few years of starting in the league for a reason. Just ask Denver Broncos fans about how many trips to the post season he cost them by throwing interceptions in key games. Brian Griese in the game isn't going change the result. It's not Grossman's fault that the defense couldn't get the Colts off the field, and I don't think you can blame him for the Bears inability to run the ball. When those to things happen to a team the Quarterback is almost never going to have success. Grossman is still young, and sometimes young players need to take their lumps. Hopefully this is a learning experience for him. I wouldn't throw him off the bus yet, remember Drew Brees after having a bad second year. The fact still remains that Grossman got his team to the Super Bowl which is more than every other quarterback except one can say this year.

Jim Rome doesn't normally hit the hammer on the head (at all), but he did yesterday: While he was ripping on Rex, he actually stuck up for him when he said "And what's up with Chicago fans having an obsession to put in Griese? Fact of the the matter is, there's a reason why Griese stayed on the bench."

Reason is simple: Brian Griese wouldn't have made much of a difference. And that's saying something.

When will folks realize that pulling the QB does not solve all of a team's problems? Last time I checked, an offense consist of 11 players.

Jim Rome doesn't normally hit the hammer on the head (at all), but he did yesterday: While he was ripping on Rex, he actually stuck up for him when he said "And what's up with Chicago fans having an obsession to put in Griese? Fact of the the matter is, there's a reason why Griese stayed on the bench."

Reason is simple: Brian Griese wouldn't have made much of a difference. And that's saying something.

When will folks realize that pulling the QB does not solve all of a team's problems? Last time I checked, an offense consist of 11 players.

We know the defense isn't the problem.

They have two great RB's in Benson and Thomas Jones, a very good offensive line, and talent at WR with Muhammad and Berrian... where else can the problems come from?

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived